Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Any fun things to do in Cabo?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
Any fun things to do in Cabo?

So our little family is going to Cabo in late May. Any recommendations? We've been there about 3 years ago but pretty much stayed on the resort the entire time. This time around, we're bringing "da kid". Anything worth checking out or should we just hang on the resort, again!

Old Post Apr-24-2018 16:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

do a bunch of blow on the beach and drink till you pass out ?

Otherwise not much in terms of "music"

you have Niki Beach which is mostly deep house by the pool/ocean

and Omnia Cabo just opened

https://omniaclubs.com/los-cabos/

Old Post Apr-24-2018 18:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE

Staying away from the clubs because we'll have the kid with us. But I do like the idea of lots of blow on the beach!!!

I'm stuck with Cabo unfortunately. I got suckered into a Timeshare a few years ago.

If you're wondering why... I was drunk.

Old Post Apr-24-2018 20:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal

I'm stuck with Cabo unfortunately. I got suckered into a Timeshare a few years ago.

If you're wondering why... I was drunk.

my parents have one in Playa....we love it!

Old Post Apr-24-2018 20:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
my parents have one in Playa....we love it!

I so wish we got one in PdC! The sales guy we spoke with told us we could pretty much stay anywhere. PdC, Cancun, Cabo and even in the US (like the W Hotel). Come to find out we could, but we needed to "trade" with another time share owner. So yeah, we got hustled yo. It's a nice resort n all (very nice) but I was hoping for something I could use internationally with ease.

Old Post Apr-24-2018 20:32  United States
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:

Nikki Beach became Blue Marlin at Me Cabo after the renovations.

Sorry Billy, not much to do in Cabo except enjoy the resort and drink.....

....those guys selling hats and cigars on the beach aren't really selling hats and cigars.

Old Post Apr-25-2018 06:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Nikki Beach became Blue Marlin at Me Cabo after the renovations.

....those guys selling hats and cigars on the beach aren't really selling hats and cigars.

oh really!!! good tip!

Old Post Apr-25-2018 13:36  United States
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
oh really!!! good tip!

yep, Wife and I got a bag of blow from one of those guys and did it on the beach while the sun was setting hammered out of our minds. It was a great day

Old Post Apr-25-2018 21:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

quote:
I so wish we got one in PdC! The sales guy we spoke with told us we could pretty much stay anywhere. PdC, Cancun, Cabo and even in the US (like the W Hotel). Come to find out we could, but we needed to "trade" with another time share owner. So yeah, we got hustled yo. It's a nice resort n all (very nice) but I was hoping for something I could use internationally with ease.

There are people out there who can get you out of timeshare deals....I hear ads for them on the radio, ha.

We signed up for timeshare some years back, did some real heavy research, and learned how the whole industry is a trainwreck and marketing scam and if we really wanted to take advantage it'd be a lot more $$$ or weird trade-ins....so we got our money back (we had a week or two to cancel the deal)

Old Post Apr-28-2018 17:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
yep, Wife and I got a bag of blow from one of those guys and did it on the beach while the sun was setting hammered out of our minds. It was a great day

I'm assuming this rule applies in Cancun as well???????

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Apr-28-2018 21:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bstorm
I'm assuming this rule applies in Cancun as well???????

All of Mexico

Old Post Apr-29-2018 01:33  United States
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
All of Mexico

Thank you sir.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Apr-29-2018 02:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Any fun things to do in Cabo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRune - Calabria (Club Edit) [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHeadstrong - "Shine On" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread