Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jpistone
Supreme tranceaddict

do you mean star trek q?

who did he play?

Old Post May-12-2009 02:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jpistone Click here to Send jpistone a Private Message Add jpistone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

Re: do you mean star trek q?

quote:
Originally posted by jpistone
who did he play?

the girl's father.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post May-12-2009 03:05  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jpistone
Supreme tranceaddict

oh man i didnt even notice. have u figured out who was in the body bags at the beginning? or what the significance was?

Old Post May-12-2009 03:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jpistone Click here to Send jpistone a Private Message Add jpistone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by jpistone
oh man i didnt even notice. have u figured out who was in the body bags at the beginning? or what the significance was?

yeh i only recognized him by his voice. he's gotten fatter lol.

i can only guess something crazy went down at walt's house. probably a showdown with some competing gangs or with the DEA. i can just see it, hank is in a shootout with walt. especially now that it's becoming more apparent that walt isn't liking that his kid is looking up to hank instead of him. his anger towards that has been building up the whole season.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post May-12-2009 03:19  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jpistone
Supreme tranceaddict

uhmm im not too sure about a shootout theory. rem they looked like they were wearing hazmat suits. im wondering if this has something to do with the water heater and shit walt was doing under the house? i dunno just thinking. two things i cant get out of my mind are the nextdoor neighbors curves on her ass cheeks and how hot walts wife is now that she ready to turn skank!

Old Post May-12-2009 03:21  Canada
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
yeh i only recognized him by his voice. he's gotten fatter lol.

i can only guess something crazy went down at walt's house. probably a showdown with some competing gangs or with the DEA. i can just see it, hank is in a shootout with walt. especially now that it's becoming more apparent that walt isn't liking that his kid is looking up to hank instead of him. his anger towards that has been building up the whole season.

I dunno? But last night's episode rocked. Awesome @ the Q appearance. "Donald" lol. As for the two body bags, who knows...

Old Post May-12-2009 03:49  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

so what is he going to do?!!!

baby vs. meth

hmmm.

Old Post May-19-2009 18:46  Russia
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:

baby vs. meth

hmmm.

was there a new episdoe this weekend cuz there isin't one ondemand

Old Post May-19-2009 18:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
was there a new episdoe this weekend cuz there isin't one ondemand

sure was.

Old Post May-19-2009 19:16  Russia
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
sure was.

my onDemand better get an update

Old Post May-19-2009 19:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
my onDemand better get an update

I'm catching it on Ninjavideo probably tonight/tomorrow.

Finally saw the Lost Season finale, wow.

/end threadjack.

Old Post May-19-2009 20:46  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldschool420
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

baby vs. meth

hmmm.

1.2 mill and being a little late for the baby > baby and no 1.2 mil

ps great episode, can't wait till next week.

Old Post May-20-2009 02:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for oldschool420 Click here to Send oldschool420 a Private Message Add oldschool420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdug this incredible vocal out of the archives today [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBoccaccio Life - The Secret Wish (Alici Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread