Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

i've got multiple degrees bas.

you're.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
It's not just installing software, we're in charge of configuring different departments' computers with the necessary software required for their jobs that's stored on the corporate file servers. It's also not remote desktop at all. We also push updates of the company's encryption software, and monitor to make sure employees in the confidential areas of the company don't have any PI saved on their computers. So, yes, I do install software on people's computers before they get them, and no, that's not all I do.

Lol keep defending yourself because you don't care. Only insecure twats like yourself feel the need to justify why their job is difficult/important/whatever the fuck. Loser.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:

srussell0018 wrote on Apr-19-2011 17:25:
Just wanted to apologize for the semi-frequent animosity towards you. I admit some of the shit you say does get under my skin quite a bit, but in general I really don't have a problem with you at all. So take that as however you'd like, but I just wanted to let you know that there's no ill-will coming from this end.

Cheers

shit like this is so beta weakling.

*kicks sand in face*

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

I wanna make fun of other peoples profession, too. Any philosophers or linguists around?

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:37  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol oh come on Jay I can't believe you took that obvious bait. I mean, clearly.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

quote:

Just wanted to apologize for the semi-frequent animosity towards you. I admit some of the shit you say does get under my skin quite a bit, but in general I really don't have a problem with you at all. So take that as however you'd like, but I just wanted to let you know that there's no ill-will coming from this end.

Cheers

nope.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:39 
Silky Johnson

Preeeeetty sure he wants to put your penis in his mouth.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:42 
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

who doesn't? ever since Legion came out Hpv is back in style.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:51 
Silky Johnson

Bahah omg post the pm again I want to lol.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 21:55 
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

quote:

Cheers

#hivemind

Le freak does the classics. by Le Freak

Old Post Apr-22-2011 22:00 
srussell0018
Chaostician

Sad

No, please stop You're hurting my feelings by repeatedly responding to my provocations. Really guys, I never expect these kind of responses from you when I purposefully say things that I know all of you sheep will undoubtedly bite on. The hive mind is so unpredictable, I just don't know what to say anymore. This is me being really sad Please take my pain away . I also think I just shit myself on account of the sadness. A little help, Jenn?

Old Post Apr-22-2011 22:02  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Omg now put your cock in his mouth.

Old Post Apr-22-2011 22:03 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark EG @ Dreamscape 31 (1) [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Drill - The Drill [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread