Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

there you go!
now about 300 other stores incl iTunes worldwide will follow in the next couple of weeks. would suggest everbody starts using all the applets widgets and likes in order to push this out on their social media networks.

Old Post May-19-2012 08:15  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seandroid
Banned

I posted the link on my Facebook fan page. I only have 422 likes but it's a pretty active community

http://www.facebook.com/SeandroidMusic

Download my song Survive or I'll cut your ass.

Old Post May-19-2012 17:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seandroid Click here to Send Seandroid a Private Message Visit Seandroid's homepage! Add Seandroid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

ThnX Sean!

Caleb good feedback on Tieftraurig from the Netherlands, several people on a dutch forum really like the track! Superistic as well.

Old Post May-19-2012 17:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
ThnX Sean!

Caleb good feedback on Tieftraurig from the Netherlands, several people on a dutch forum really like the track! Superistic as well.

nice to hear!

Old Post May-19-2012 19:46  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Caleb good feedback on Tieftraurig from the Netherlands, several people on a dutch forum really like the track!

Thanks! That really encourages me.

Thanks for the work you put in JJ. This is my first solo release and first release on beatport and I won't ever forget the first one!

edit:
I catalouged it on discogs:

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Colors/release/3486018

If anyone has voting powers on discogs would appreciate a vote.

My Soundcloud

Last edited by Trancelover03591 on May-20-2012 at 04:30

Old Post May-20-2012 00:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

you know what amazes me?

17K views when Trancelover007 posted the link
+20K views right now, not a single courtesy congrats to the artists....

Old Post May-20-2012 08:36  Netherlands
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Well that makes a lot of sense. Nobody really cares (other than the artists involved). Haha

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post May-20-2012 08:55  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller
Well that makes a lot of sense. Nobody really cares (other than the artists involved). Haha
Oh you mean jealous and regretting that they didn't decide to be part of it.

Old Post May-20-2012 09:01  Netherlands
Deillon
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
you know what amazes me?

17K views when Trancelover007 posted the link
+20K views right now, not a single courtesy congrats to the artists....

It's quite funny you comment on not getting any reaction while you also get angry when people say this release won't mean jack shit to anyone outside TA.

Old Post May-20-2012 09:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Deillon Click here to Send Deillon a Private Message Add Deillon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

quote:
Originally posted by Deillon
It's quite funny you comment on not getting any reaction while you also get angry when people say this release won't mean jack shit to anyone outside TA.
I'm not getting angry about that? where did you get that from? I don't like people bashing forum efforts, doing something together for once instead of bitching at eachother all the time.

No one said this was going to be the top summer 2012 compilation album.
Don't try to make it like that. And if it does, even better.

Even if one finds the album mediocre, there are worthy TA members on there most having their first release and being proud of that (so they should.)Besides that there are some with several releases under thier belt already. Very little effort to share a "well done" for one of your 17 forumbuds. Or maybe for all if you are in a really good mood. That's all I'm saying.

People didn't care before page 57 either, still there are merely 600 posts.....

Last edited by Raphie on May-20-2012 at 10:17

Old Post May-20-2012 09:52  Netherlands
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller

I care.. and so Congratulations to all of you!! I posted the beatport link to my fb yesterday when Stan did.. Again, great work TA's..

Old Post May-20-2012 13:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

ThnX Ryann

Old Post May-20-2012 17:24  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDnB ID from Roni SIze with MC Dynamite & Tali - Live @ The Republic 5-1-2002 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMisja Helsloot - First Second (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread