Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > [4 Solved] 5-IDs-Trance (1999-2004)
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by RavvenTi
No idea, but 1 & 2 sounds good!

Thanks anyway for the try.

Old Post May-03-2017 23:38  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RavvenTi
Supreme tranceaddict

2. Osaka 2 - Shinkansen Express 2000 (Full Trance Mix)
https://www.discogs.com/Various-The.../release/295888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN3oWoHrn3s

Finally!

Old Post May-26-2017 13:12  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for RavvenTi Click here to Send RavvenTi a Private Message Add RavvenTi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by RavvenTi
2. Osaka 2 - Shinkansen Express 2000 (Full Trance Mix)
https://www.discogs.com/Various-The.../release/295888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN3oWoHrn3s

Finally!

That's great news.
Thousands of thanks mate

Old Post May-26-2017 13:46  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Up___

Old Post Jun-18-2017 19:41  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Up___

Old Post Jun-30-2017 20:32  Romania
DAVID BRUNNER
Supreme tranceaddict

I use the midomi with the 4 songs in -2% and -4% and only appeared a answer with the Rip Novosibirsk Live040317.mp3
I listen and not is correct, appeared these electro:
Chris Kaeser & Max'C Feat. Anita Kelsey & Fast Eddie ‎– What We Gonna Do (Michael mind project remix) (2010)
The midomi still not is very clever
I will try with the rest of your unknowns

Old Post Jul-13-2017 00:33  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for DAVID BRUNNER Click here to Send DAVID BRUNNER a Private Message Add DAVID BRUNNER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by DAVID BRUNNER
I use the midomi with the 4 songs in -2% and -4% and only appeared a answer with the Rip Novosibirsk Live040317.mp3
I listen and not is correct, appeared these electro:
Chris Kaeser & Max'C Feat. Anita Kelsey & Fast Eddie ‎– What We Gonna Do (Michael mind project remix) (2010)
The midomi still not is very clever
I will try with the rest of your unknowns

Thanks a lot for the try.
I never use music recognition software, I only use my mind, because of that I do not trust them either.
Unfortunately this topic is not with my own songs so I can not give more information, I do not know where their original source is.

Old Post Jul-13-2017 00:44  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Up___

Old Post Aug-10-2017 01:20  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

An attempt again.

Old Post Sep-09-2017 22:15  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

An attempt again.

Old Post Oct-19-2017 00:05  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Any idea? Any hint? Thanks!

Old Post Nov-27-2017 11:53  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

An attempt again.

Old Post Dec-08-2017 13:01  Romania

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > [4 Solved] 5-IDs-Trance (1999-2004)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackthis song? [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul van Dyk - Nothing But You (Super8 vs. DJ Tab Remix) [2011]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread