Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What's your napster alias???
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BIGkev
Senior tranceaddict

mine is larsANDdreBLOW.....nuff said--kev

Old Post Dec-01-2000 04:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BIGkev Click here to Send BIGkev a Private Message Add BIGkev to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tc-fan
dancing galaxy

mine is -autobot1-

Old Post Dec-01-2000 21:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for tc-fan Click here to Send tc-fan a Private Message Add tc-fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DNA
tranceaddict in training

Mine is 'rezon8' and I'm into psy trance and ambient mainly.

Old Post Dec-06-2000 13:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for DNA Click here to Send DNA a Private Message Add DNA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CyRuS
tranceaddict in training

my nick is ^-^CyRuS^-^

feel free to download as much as you guys want. i have about 6000 trance mp3s in my computer. got a huge harddisk ..heh my icq number is 2295299. i am very willing to share as long as you wanna share your files. till then...

have fun!

CyRuS

Old Post Dec-30-2000 17:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for CyRuS Click here to Send CyRuS a Private Message Add CyRuS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KristineClub
spinnin' and grinnin'

mine is KristineClub

Old Post Dec-30-2000 19:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KristineClub Click here to Send KristineClub a Private Message Add KristineClub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

My nick on napster is JayDDark, feel free to chat and if u say your an TA, I'll let u download some livesets, cuz i got more than 100 off them (maybe u got more)

C ya

Old Post Dec-30-2000 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravedave
Junior tranceaddict

kingravedave <------ yea dat's me!!!

Old Post Jan-06-2001 06:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for ravedave Click here to Send ravedave a Private Message Add ravedave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYNthSRI
ADDiCTED ² MELODY

the same

SYNthSRI

might have trouble downloading off of me, damn router I use doesn't want to cooperate with a lot of peepz...

got about 6 GBz of MP3z shared for your listening pleasure...

• Andain - Promise
  • Adrian Lux - Can't Sleep
  • Benjamin Francis Leftwich - See You
  • Company of Thieves - Even In The Dark

Old Post Jan-06-2001 09:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SYNthSRI Click here to Send SYNthSRI a Private Message Add SYNthSRI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhantomJoT
tranceaddict in training

My napster nick is also PhantomJoT

Old Post Jan-06-2001 13:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for PhantomJoT Click here to Send PhantomJoT a Private Message Add PhantomJoT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
toaster
tranceaddict

mine is Esko-

Old Post Jan-06-2001 16:36  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for toaster Click here to Send toaster a Private Message Visit toaster's homepage! Add toaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mind-X
tranceaddict

Smile my nick is...

my nickname @ napster is trancelistener <<<<-------

add me to the hot list, i've got phatt stuff

Old Post Jan-07-2001 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mind-X Click here to Send Mind-X a Private Message Visit Mind-X's homepage! Add Mind-X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mjustiniano
tranceaddict

mine is... yes, mjustiniano

hey mind-x, bet you're not him!

Old Post Jan-07-2001 19:27  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for mjustiniano Click here to Send mjustiniano a Private Message Visit mjustiniano's homepage! Add mjustiniano to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What's your napster alias???
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbsolutely Amazing Trance Track, Need ID!! [2012] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCa-Lo - What's Wrong [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread