Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

quote:
Originally posted by MelBeat
I don't

Perhaps you dodged the sarcasm. Im sure your telling the truth

Old Post Feb-28-2012 06:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

quote:
Originally posted by Max Vangeli
Listen to yourself u pathetic fuk, one thing i dont get about u is why u waste your fukin time talking shit about a DJ u dont give a shit? Does it bring u pleasure to bring people down...or did your daddy beat u too much when u were a kid. im sure the community respects u for being a dick, without a dick. Maybe u should focus on something more important in life. if u got some shit to say send me i private message on my facebook account, vs trying to show how big your ballz are on this forum mr superstar. U r just pathetic and I feel bad for all the people even listening or replying to your wack ass comments.

Is this how people communicate these days? Good fucking grief.

Old Post Mar-01-2012 22:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

fuk u fayg u r so pathetique

reminds me of:
quote:

see i dont know what the fuck u feel ur self becouse maybe u have $300
dollors ur sharp look let me tell ur life story u mother ****** peace of
shit listen u nevered hade a girlfriend in your whole pethetic life u are
about 28 29 years old right.... u live wit your mom in the house i live in
her basment u have no job u stay in ur mothers ass all day long she is gona
die u r to there gonna dump u in the water so i would watch urself u
fucking nerd low life enjoy ur day while u still have it low life peace of
shit mother ****** watch how u die ur gonna get hit by a bus and im gonna be
the one driving it u pethetic low life and then ur gonna go to hell yes hell
not heaven HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL............ fucking burn in his pot
piece if shit ugly u probley look like bill gates but ur not a milloniar
just a lowlife hangs out on the computer all day long u r not rich ur
fucking pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor ... ok get it
throw ur little fucking pnut fagit ass low life ur probiley a fucking
mexican or a ****** or a chink u ****** basterd spic low life fagit ass
loser watch ur self now ur gonna stay in the how i put a thousend tigers
apund ur head u know what thats means thousend tigers apund ur head means
ur gonan have jynx for the rest of ur life now i reall hop u get this
message and u dont run my life ok ur a low life mater fact u have no life

which was a reply someone got from a dude that was trying to sell a stolen ipod years and years ago on the somethingawful forums.

Old Post Mar-01-2012 22:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
fuk u fayg u r so pathetique

reminds me of:

wow. thats pretty bad. I can just picture some guy typing that up with his index fingers thinking to himself

"oh yaaa im gonna tell this guy what the fuck is up!!"

Old Post Mar-02-2012 02:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

I'm at a club with Max right now and I just remembered this thread. lol

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-10-2012 05:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
I'm at a club with Max right now and I just saw this thread. lol

review por favor

Old Post Mar-10-2012 06:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

wtf? loll

Old Post Mar-10-2012 07:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-11-2012 07:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

So what you're saying is that you interacted with him, he knows who you are and you don't want to say anything negative?

I hang out with Max every Miami because he always plays at parties where my good friend plays at. I also run into him here and there at other events.

The guy isn't half bad at mixing now, but then again if you practice hard enough for years at something you will EVENTUALLY become half decent at it.

I mean look at chicks, once they are in their 30's they are decent drivers.

Old Post Mar-11-2012 17:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
So what you're saying is that you interacted with him, he knows who you are and you don't want to say anything negative?

I hang out with Max every Miami because he always plays at parties where my good friend plays at. I also run into him here and there at other events.

The guy isn't half bad at mixing now, but then again if you practice hard enough for years at something you will EVENTUALLY become half decent at it.

I mean look at chicks, once they are in their 30's they are decent drivers.

you mean I only have 4 more years until I feel comfortable in shotgun with my chick? hahah

Old Post Mar-11-2012 17:37  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by djjoshuaallen
you mean I only have 4 more years until I feel comfortable in shotgun with my chick? hahah

lol

Who knows, Jess might be scaring the crap out of you on purpose?

Old Post Mar-11-2012 19:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
lol

Who knows, Jess might be scaring the crap out of you on purpose?

And consistantly wrecking her front end and developing a bad driving record on purpose too?

some of it is on purpose though, so that I will just drive everywhere

Old Post Mar-11-2012 22:56  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this old track from 2001 - 2003ish?? xxx - xxx (intro mix) [2010] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlondie - "Nothing Is Real But The Girl (Danny Tenaglia Instradub)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread