Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Digital Blonde New Album
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Omnisphere
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
I'm liking Basil O'Glue - Nekyia (Facade Remix) [Forescape digital] from John's mix quite a lot.

Some amazing synth work in the Blonde's mix though indeed.

You are seriously comparing the artist integrity of DB who has over 30 years of experience behind the deck with that track which sounds like it was made in 5 minutes?

Old Post Aug-15-2018 20:25  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Omnisphere Click here to Send Omnisphere a Private Message Add Omnisphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Old Post Aug-15-2018 20:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

When the dick is so far in your mouth, and it damages your brain. Been there.

Old Post Aug-15-2018 21:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Giving or receiving?

Old Post Aug-15-2018 21:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

The Digital Blonde's guestmix was actually a showcase of his new album. Nice tracks tbh

Old Post Aug-16-2018 01:13  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

quote:
I'm liking Basil O'Glue - Nekyia (Facade Remix) [Forescape digital] from John's mix quite a lot.

That one & the aly and fila remix are great

Old Post Aug-16-2018 02:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omnisphere
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
When the dick is so far in your mouth, and it damages your brain. Been there.
Do I sense a hint of jealously?

Old Post Aug-18-2018 06:57  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Omnisphere Click here to Send Omnisphere a Private Message Add Omnisphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Omnisphere
Do I sense a hint of jealously?

Stop being such a melodramatic Internet cliché, mate. It's not a good look.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-18-2018 07:01  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

So all this talk about from JOOF about bringing back trance to it's glory days. Some of his soundcloud seems to promote more tech house rather than the trancy techno that he kept on saying.

I am not seeing it most of his first half seems to be promoting boring techy house stuff which go nowhere. They are not really deep trance or even the melodic trance which seem to be great. The techno stuff made by the likes of Deepbass, Claudio PRC, Luigi Tozzi seems to be closer to trance. It's sad really mind you Digital Blonde Mix was really nice though but I would prefer if JOOF would promote more melodic trance on his show rather than the boring tech house stuff and promote that crap as trance like for example, these tracks are somewhat boring go nowhere.

Analog Jungs - Phoenix (Subandrio Remix) [Balkan Connection]
Basil O'Glue - Nekyia (Facade Remix) [Forescape digital]
Aly & Fila - Rebirth (Bluum_Remix) [FSOEUV]
Kostas Maskalides - Kevlar [Unity Records]
Just my 2 cents

This is the kind of stuff I would prefer for him to play in the deep mix rather than the techy house stuff he plays above

https://soundcloud.com/orbmag/orb-podcast-021-deepbass

Digital Blonde Mix big thanks Ricky and JOOF for promoting his music.

Last edited by Titanium on Aug-19-2018 at 12:50

Old Post Aug-19-2018 11:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Are you sure you know what "EDM" refers to? Or indeed tech house.

Old Post Aug-19-2018 11:32  Netherlands
SynthNinja
Suspended User

I agree with that being said, my guess he promotes that boring shite to maintain his new fan base, I mean I'm seeing some of my friends like joof and that doesn't sit well with me because they are into the likes of the current trance scene like Aly and Fila and all that mundane stuff.

Old Post Aug-19-2018 11:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Are you sure you know what "EDM" refers to? Or indeed tech house.

Sorry I should have worded that differently. I know the difference but I am just saying that he seems to be playing a lot of tech house stuff lately which seems to be totally detracting from the deep trance (trancy techno) and progressive that he keeps on yapping on about it's more like what the main crowd wants to hear which is just EDM and or Tech house junk. Not only that since when did Aly & Fila become part of the show or his mixing? I know in the past he would have played their tracks like in 2003 but they are partly to blame for the downfall of trance but he seems to be siding with the Armin crowd it seems. I would love to hear more proper melodic trance on his show once again like it used to be I mean he used to play Darude - Music (Bostik Remix) which was featured as a guest mix by Miika Kuisma I would love to hear more tracks like that.

Last edited by Titanium on Aug-19-2018 at 13:00

Old Post Aug-19-2018 12:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Digital Blonde New Album
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance with Electric Guitar [2008] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackElectric Blue - "Set It Off" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread