Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > R.I.P. Production Studio
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Or fantasy shit like this:

https://youtu.be/la4NIOd2Wh4
So position for a new dancer, then?
Why have dancers in the first place, Ken?
Just set up some inflatable minions. 

More entertaining. Minions by the billions! 

Everyone's eyes are fixated on Tay.

Well, that's what I think, anyway.

Tay-Tay, makes my day-day. Hope she stays-stay, when I invite her in
No way-way, I'm not gay-gay. Will you play-play? Now let's begin.

[Need a verse here where I get rejected by Taylor ]
[two more lines here]
Well hey-hey, though meant for Tay-Tay, could also sway-sway
For Jessie J.

And I have this recurring dream where I am proposing to Taylor and singing this:

I need a girl like you. Say that you like me too. Oh yeah, please say, ‘I do'. When I come for you.
I’ve been sad my whole life. Help me deal with this strife. Would you be my wife? Say you’ll be my wife.
Yeah yeah yeah. Yeah yeah yeah. I need a girl like you, yeah yeah.
Yeah yeah yeah. Yeah yeah yeah. I need a girl like you, yeah yeah.
Then we’ll go dancing with our hands tied, hands tied.
Till our hearts melt, and our feet fry, feet fried.

Then suddenly we get attacked by giant mech spiders
https://youtu.be/rzEpidwMnEs
Told ya this party would be no fun
If you see these spiders you make sure to run
And boy, you didn't even bring a gun
So raise the alarm: Agenda 21 has begun

[Taylor Swift Getaway Car song playing on the radio]
Perfect song for that scene in Thelma & Louise, 'cept it's me & Tay
Dodging bullets & being chased by mech spiders all day

Secret agents fighting against Agenda 21
Getaway vehicle driving towards the sun

Lock the gas pedal down baby, set our guns to stun...
It's a cliffhanger! *boom-tish*

Old Post Jul-16-2018 09:23  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

If you've seen the music video to God Is A Woman, there are some beavers or gophers screaming.

You wanna know why they are screaming?

After tunnelling for 500 Miles, they have just realised they missed Burning Man by only a few days.

Nothing but dust and dessert. And they are thirsty as hell.

Last edited by Mel David on Aug-07-2018 at 06:32

Old Post Jul-16-2018 09:32  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
It's like a cross between trap, snapchat and bullshit.

Soooooo, change the forum name to trapsnapchatbsaddict.com and the kids will come screaming back?

Or, maybe just trapchat.com. That's sorta catchy.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jul-17-2018 01:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
Soooooo, change the forum name to trapsnapchatbsaddict.com and the kids will come screaming back?

Or, maybe just trapchat.com. That's sorta catchy.

I have proof that it lives!!!!!!

Old Post Jul-17-2018 09:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by alanzo
What are all the kids making these days? Dubstep and Synthwave?

All you have to do is say over the top of some beat...
"uh.....yea......uhh......do it......yea......bitch......n**** said....uh uh.....yea"

Old Post Jul-17-2018 15:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by alanzo
Well I think the responses in here have shown there is still some life in here, I'm happy to see that. There just aren't as many questions as there used to be. Need to just come up with some good discussions... like synth cats.

no questions as everybody knows everything these days

Old Post Aug-06-2018 22:13  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

Sigh I still have much to learn.

Old Post Aug-06-2018 22:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by evo8
no questions as everybody knows everything these days

Its' weird how it goes.

10 years ago, nearly every question on here was "how do i use a compressor" and they were this magical thing that people knew nothing about.

Now virtually every daw has an easy to use compressor and there's a million tutorials out there that show every compressor known to man.

I think the whole video tutorial really killed a lo fo the questions, and frankly, that's a good thing.

Just look at the quality of submissions to the WIP thread; it's pretty astounding (and great for TA) that nearly every week you hear something that could easily be commercially released.

In that respect, it's great that TA isn't a flood of lame repetitive questions asking how to do basic things.

Also, seems that the production forum is pretty active right now so RIP it doesn't

Old Post Aug-10-2018 20:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Its' weird how it goes.

10 years ago, nearly every question on here was "how do i use a compressor" and they were this magical thing that people knew nothing about.

Now virtually every daw has an easy to use compressor and there's a million tutorials out there that show every compressor known to man.

I think the whole video tutorial really killed a lo fo the questions, and frankly, that's a good thing.

Just look at the quality of submissions to the WIP thread; it's pretty astounding (and great for TA) that nearly every week you hear something that could easily be commercially released.

In that respect, it's great that TA isn't a flood of lame repetitive questions asking how to do basic things.

Also, seems that the production forum is pretty active right now so RIP it doesn't

Welp....could be that those same people asking about compression have hopefully learned lol possibly?

Old Post Aug-10-2018 21:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

I always use or look on a tutorial before I dial my settings I keep forget, lets make something perfectly clear,

Short Attack 0.1 - 1.0 MS

Long Attack 200 ms etc Preserve Transients

Release Auto.

Am I right?

Old Post Aug-11-2018 02:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Lol, I go for simplicity so I go for presets like 'Trance Master', 'Rock God', 'Disco Diva'. Those numbers are meaningless to me. Speaking of compression, check out the price of iZotope Ozone Elements at JRR right now. I didn't need another compressor but I ordered it anyway to give Uncle E some spare change.

Last edited by Mel David on Aug-11-2018 at 04:17

Old Post Aug-11-2018 04:12  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > R.I.P. Production Studio
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Japanese Trance [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVenerdi - "Another Paradise" (Megamind Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread