Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Few parties we're checking out:

10/27/2018 - Lot 613 w/ Mano Le Tough (halloween weekend)
11/24/2018 - Venue unknown w/ Solomun!!!

Old Post Aug-13-2018 20:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal

11/24/2018 - Venue unknown w/ Solomun!!!

his tomorrow land set was wicked

Old Post Aug-13-2018 20:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops

i also enjoyed Sashas tomorrowland set. Give a listen when you get a chance.

Old Post Aug-13-2018 21:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

I second that Solomun's Tomorrowland set was awesome & Sasha's was great. He's looking a bit old these days but hey we all get old sometime. Glad he's still got the touch.

Charlotte de Witte's Tomorrowland set was also banging. Listened to it last hour at work and was just good old Techno that made you want to stomp your feet.

As for parties I moved to Hollywood recently so I'll be getting out more!

I might go see Jimmy Edgar play this weekend. And I want to go see Goldie next month.

Black Coffee from South Africa has a residency in Vegas but on Sundays. Hope to get a day off work to be able to see his next show.

In longer term I've never been to DEMF/Movement & after 10 years of wanting to go I think 2019 is year I'm finally going.

quote:
i also enjoyed Sashas tomorrowland set. Give a listen when you get a chance.

Old Post Aug-14-2018 09:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by neogaia
I second that Solomun's Tomorrowland set was awesome & Sasha's was great. He's looking a bit old these days but hey we all get old sometime. Glad he's still got the touch.

Charlotte de Witte's Tomorrowland set was also banging. Listened to it last hour at work and was just good old Techno that made you want to stomp your feet.

I might go see Jimmy Edgar play this weekend. And I want to go see Goldie next month.

Black Coffee from South Africa has a residency in Vegas but on Sundays. Hope to get a day off work to be able to see his next show.

In longer term I've never been to DEMF/Movement & after 10 years of wanting to go I think 2019 is year I'm finally going.

Ahhhh... HOLLYWOOD! I miss living there. all the cool clubs right down the street. It wasn't like i went to most of them. I ended up standing outside, passing out flyers at the end of each night. But I always loved being out there on the weekends. So much energy.

Old Post Aug-14-2018 16:49  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:

Whats even more intriguing is the elrow party at Encore Beach Club October 9th. Thats going to be a good freaking party and one I'm going to if I'm around.

Old Post Aug-14-2018 17:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Ahhhh... HOLLYWOOD! I miss living there. all the cool clubs right down the street. It wasn't like i went to most of them. I ended up standing outside, passing out flyers at the end of each night. But I always loved being out there on the weekends. So much energy.

How many cigarettes did you bum off people? I can only imagine how much money you saved by buming cigs off people you knew !!!

Old Post Aug-14-2018 17:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Welcome to the Hood! Hollywood still has the magic. The cluybs have changed and it'll never quite be the same since Vanguard, Circus and Avalon were all brining it until at least 4am every SAturday night, but Sound is a great venue and books some real talent.

@72hrpartyanimal - I think I got Spundae flyers off you once when I was all
coming out of one of the clubs. Hollywood used to be so messy lol

Old Post Aug-14-2018 17:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Booka shade is coming back to SF, Nov 1, just announced:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/booka-...aff=efbeventtix

Old Post Aug-14-2018 18:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Welcome to the Hood! Hollywood still has the magic. The cluybs have changed and it'll never quite be the same since Vanguard, Circus and Avalon were all brining it until at least 4am every SAturday night, but Sound is a great venue and books some real talent.

@72hrpartyanimal - I think I got Spundae flyers off you once when I was all
coming out of one of the clubs. Hollywood used to be so messy lol

hahahaha!! I wouldn't doubt it! It was me and another dude. and he was a lazy fuck so most likely me. I generally posted outside of Vanguard and Avalon. We had our 2AM close out at the regular nightclubs, then Vanguard for 4AM closes out and then Avalon till about 6AM... all dependent on who was playing though. Ahhhh... the good ole days.

Old Post Aug-14-2018 19:51  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
How many cigarettes did you bum off people? I can only imagine how much money you saved by buming cigs off people you knew !!!

Shit... I'm still bumming smokes from people. I'm a cheap fuck! I need to quit. Maybe on New Years

Old Post Aug-14-2018 19:52  United States
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Dude I just realized today that Solomun had more than one Tomorrowland set this year! Listening to the daytime main stage one and it is indeed wicked! I enjoyed his night time one too but this is whole other vibe.

Daytime set I'm listening to right now: https://youtu.be/BIDDOcCfyS8

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops

Old Post Aug-15-2018 01:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Help ID'ing this tune [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbove & Beyond - World On Fire (Maor Levi Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread