Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 170 : Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse Edition
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Talking Friday 170 : Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse Edition

Watching the A State of Trance Live stream from Tomorrowland. Kind of sad I'm not there this year but I'm grateful I get to experience it this way at least! lol

Hitting up a Jazz Festival later and then a Full Moon Party later on

What say you?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jul-27-2018 17:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Grime Box with Magda.

Hoping to see some of the beautiful bloody moon beforehand.

Old Post Jul-27-2018 17:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Damned eclipse wasn't visible here, but the moon was pretty and, if that was indeed Mars to the left of the moon, it was VERY bright. I am pretty sure I saw Matt Damon growing some 'taters up there. The only things I know I will attempt this weekend are 1.) mowing my neon green yard and 2.) trying to get the kids' work schedules figured out so we can take the wife out to eat to celebrate her "clean" PET/CT scans and blood work. Fuck lymphoma...in the goat arse!

Old Post Jul-27-2018 17:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Hanging with family for the afternoon. Free jam with DJ Spinna tonight. I was initially super stoked, then all week have been losing motivation to go thinking about the traffic I'll have to deal with on the way home. I have an alternate route planned, but still need to find my ampedness. Sigh.

Old Post Jul-27-2018 18:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Hanging with family for the afternoon. Free jam with DJ Spinna tonight. I was initially super stoked, then all week have been losing motivation to go thinking about the traffic I'll have to deal with on the way home. I have an alternate route planned, but still need to find my ampedness. Sigh.

Just plow through 'em like an old man in a Buick Road Master at a farmer's market!

Old Post Jul-27-2018 18:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

It's fucking hot here, like 35+.
I did take some moonshots tonight.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jul-27-2018 21:44  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Saturday morning here, and I decided to get up stupidly early to check out the eclipse. Pretty good view of it from here, so I snapped some pics.

Old Post Jul-27-2018 22:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

We've had a few thunderstorms here over the past few days, which is helping remove any drought worries.

I'll be mixing with some friends on Sunday but since it's going to rain all weekend I'm spending as much of it as possible in the flat getting my shit together. It's take me all week to recover from Fabric last Saturday. I've hardly got any ironed clothes left and my shoes are still caked in ravey gravy. Not sure why that one hit me so hard as it was hardly the wildest night out ever, but it always pays to follow a heavy weekend with a quiet one.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-27-2018 23:01  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

This summer is just sick. Every morning I wake up feeling like I've fallen asleep in a sauna the previous night. Everything's fucking clammy and it takes half a split just to get your balls to unstick from your inner thighs after sitting. Since the start of my vacation, which is almost five weeks now, I've seen rain once. Even that was just some brief anomaly in a fjord in Norway.

Old Post Jul-28-2018 01:30  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

After travelling to "three" continents in three weeks, my body is sore, my body clock is completely messed up, and I caught a cold... I seriously wonder how those globetrotting professional Instagram tourists can keep it up.

Seriously, don't these people need to sleep?! Or am I the only person physically unable to sleep in aeroplanes?
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk

This one looks pretty cool! I tried to watch the eclipse here, but the moon had not risen yet when it started, and shrugged it off... Only to be told I could've seen it if I waited for an hour or so

Old Post Jul-28-2018 04:52  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

It is a pain in the arse trying to sleep on a plane, but I imagine it's a skill that can be honed. I never used to be able to nap during the day in any environment, but now I find it effortless, and frequently a life-saver. I have slept on planes before. I can't remember where I was going or coming back from, but I basically put my head down on the fold-out tray in front of me at take-off and woke up as the plane was touching down again.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-28-2018 08:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
It is a pain in the arse trying to sleep on a plane, but I imagine it's a skill that can be honed. I never used to be able to nap during the day in any environment, but now I find it effortless, and frequently a life-saver. I have slept on planes before. I can't remember where I was going or coming back from, but I basically put my head down on the fold-out tray in front of me at take-off and woke up as the plane was touching down again.

Ah, a forward sleeper on a plane. I've had conversations with friends about this. I can't do it (sleeping forward) but apparently it's a thing. I don't know how.

Old Post Jul-28-2018 08:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 170 : Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse Edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback!! Amazing Old Classic !! Number 2... ID PLZ [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReysan Khan - Shiatsu (2 Players Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread