Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 17Damn2: Got me intarwebs back.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SynthNinja
Suspended User

Friday 17Damn2: Got me intarwebs back.

So I bought a netgear CM 1000 that so that I can replace the Comcast rental modem for better speed and lower bill but it didn't work out. The Net Gear CM 1000 is not compatible with xfinity 70$ gigabyte fiber optic plan, sheesh.

Enough talk, back to topic, I think ima get something really nice to eat tonight when I head out tonight lost a lot of weight.

An what about yawl?

Old Post Aug-10-2018 14:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Wait, whose alt are you again?

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Aug-10-2018 14:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

This is the Don Juan Paulino

Old Post Aug-10-2018 14:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

That's the guy who supposedly stalked some female TA for years and claimed she controlled his mind somehow, making him eat pizza way too often.

Old Post Aug-10-2018 14:55  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

Yeah it be a damn shame, see what happens you do drugs and be disabled at the same time. I'm doing hell a lot better yall, def staying outta trouble ya know.

In lamens terms, I got rejected by some one who I fell insanely in love with and I wrote a lot of worthless banter that had no meaning, so then after no reponse, I ate pizza

Old Post Aug-10-2018 14:59  United States
MSZ
godspeed

yea but how do her panties smell?

Old Post Aug-10-2018 15:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Last day of vacation, temperatures dropped to mid 20's finally, even got the rain which we really needed, although we still need a lot more before the grass becomes green again instead of yellow.
Got rid of Win10 on my old but small 14 inch Dell notebook as the sound was stuttering, now back to Win7 and messing with Traktor and a tiny and cheap Icon i-djx midi controller as both fit on my lap while lying on a lounge chair outside

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Aug-10-2018 16:01  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Just came back from 3 days in wine country, so back down the salt mine for two days now then the weekend.

Old Post Aug-10-2018 17:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Apparently everyone is on strike here at work, except for my department. So I'm getting ready for the new semester preparing the lectures and doing a spring playlist cleansing ritual on Spotify.

Basically just leaving breaks for my wife and drum'n'bass for me, heh.

Old Post Aug-10-2018 19:21  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

How does anything get done there (apart from in your dept lol)? It seems they strike more than the french, have more breaks than the spanish and have more time off than the italians

Old Post Aug-10-2018 22:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Completely missed the last Friday thread...just too damned much going on at work. But, it's like this every year - all the big projects/upgrades/audits start in mid to late July, then run through year end. Working my half-Saturday tomorrow, then we're supposed to hit up maternal grandmother's for a b-day brouhaha for one of my aunts. IF the rain lets up, I need to mow this weekend. It's been a long time since we've had this kind of lush, neon green grass in August. I swear you can mow on Saturday or Sunday afternoon and it's grown an inch by the following morning. Better than lopping the seed heads off in a drought and breathing in dust for 2 hours, though.

Old Post Aug-11-2018 02:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
How does anything get done there (apart from in your dept lol)?

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome

Seriously, I have no other explanation for the fact we're the 16th best university in Latin America according to the Times Higher Education University Rankings. Not sure if it's the workaholics that make it up for the downtime, but there is an awful lot of strikes, gotta give you that.
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
It seems they strike more than the french, have more breaks than the spanish and have more time off than the italians

The more you know: the Brazilian word for strike comes from the French "The Place of Grève"

Old Post Aug-11-2018 03:19  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 17Damn2: Got me intarwebs back.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAwesome trance track heard at All Gone Pete Tong in Pacha Ibiza 2011/08/05 [2011] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGusto - Disco's Revenge (Mole Hole Dirty Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread