Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

FUCK.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:08  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

Well my comment went to shit with that swedish goal

1-1

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:08  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

FUCK.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:18  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

quote:
Originally posted by Acton
FUCK.

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:20  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

Well, 2-2 now. Fuck, Euro > World Cup

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:22  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Originally posted by rdevito
Well, 2-2 now. Fuck, Euro > World Cup

Get in there, Theo!

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:23  England
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

wow

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:36  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zidumare
Suspended User

danny W. !! best goal so far.

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for zidumare Click here to Send zidumare a Private Message Add zidumare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

YEEEEEEEEES!

This is an awesome match! Whether he meant that or not, awesome goal!

13 minutes to go!

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:38  England
zidumare
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Acton
That would depend if you're Swedish or not.

im not, the only two things i want out of this tournament is fair refereeing and open play. intense matches with quality chances.

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for zidumare Click here to Send zidumare a Private Message Add zidumare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Originally posted by zidumare
the only two things i want out of this tournament is fair refereeing and open play.

Good luck with that.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-15-2012 21:00  England
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

What a fucking great game. It actually looks like England have found the ability to score again and not bottle it when the other team goes ahead.

Feel sorry for Ireland but fuck me did they play like utter shit.

Going to be a good tournament - I don't remember any where for some many teams it was still all to play for, all coming down to the third game.

I think the only team that is actually completely safe as of today is Germany - all the rest could still be in trouble!

Old Post Jun-16-2012 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJessy - Tooth Trouble: Is this the correct artist/name? [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSteve Morley - "Reincarnations" (JamX & DeLeon Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread