Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Creating bootlegs/mashups?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Blake Edwards
Junior tranceaddict

Creating bootlegs/mashups?

What is the easiest & best way to do it i have already chopped up the parts i want with Sound Forge now i want to put it all together..

I don't want to use Ableton because i can't be bothered to do all that warping crap...

What do the people on soundcloud use?

Old Post Apr-07-2012 20:41  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Edwards Click here to Send Blake Edwards a Private Message Add Blake Edwards to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake Edwards
Junior tranceaddict

That's why Dj's like Armin still create them..

Finland has never been "in"

Old Post Apr-08-2012 21:19  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Edwards Click here to Send Blake Edwards a Private Message Add Blake Edwards to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

make black friends.

Old Post Apr-08-2012 23:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

lol armin. and excellent comeback there, i really think you gave his sense of nationality a big blow!

Old Post Apr-09-2012 17:44  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
atxbigballer1
Supreme tranceaddict

www.reaper.fm

"It's not the equipment....it's the muthaf@#%r running it"
quote:
Originally posted by Pagan-za
Fighting online is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Old Post Apr-10-2012 05:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for atxbigballer1 Click here to Send atxbigballer1 a Private Message Add atxbigballer1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

ableton

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Apr-10-2012 18:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cedric K.
Senior tranceaddict

Yea I use Ableton too. I know it's kind of a pain in the ass but after a while you get used to it. Still I think it needs a lot of improvements but IMO it's the best out there to do MashUps

Twitter
Vimeo

Old Post Apr-17-2012 21:35  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Cedric K. Click here to Send Cedric K. a Private Message Visit Cedric K.'s homepage! Add Cedric K. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
M-AlTo
tranceaddict in training

Re: Creating bootlegs/mashups?

quote:
Originally posted by Blake Edwards
What is the easiest & best way to do it i have already chopped up the parts i want with Sound Forge now i want to put it all together..

I don't want to use Ableton because i can't be bothered to do all that warping crap...

What do the people on soundcloud use?

So you've got a bunch of parts to re-combine, yet Ableton is too troublesome to use? Which DAW do you use now?

Old Post May-07-2012 13:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for M-AlTo Click here to Send M-AlTo a Private Message Add M-AlTo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Creating bootlegs/mashups?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Accoustic Tune [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTwo Fishes - "The Opera" (Vince O'Matic Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread