Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 178 - Where the f*ck y'all been?
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SynthNinja
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
It's a python, so it's not venomous. They can obviously still bite though, which you would want to avoid, and I suppose if one was big enough and you were slow enough, strangulation could be an issue, but I don't think that happens very often, lol. They're generally fairly easy to handle.

That is quite interdasting, I have. friend in Launceston, Tasmania and he says huge tarantulas are also common. I wonder if you could tame a python like Steve Erwin style, imagine Stu of the jungle

Old Post Sep-26-2018 02:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer

Oh wow that is a nailer, nice find

Old Post Sep-26-2018 02:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by SynthNinja
That is quite interdasting, I have. friend in Launceston, Tasmania and he says huge tarantulas are also common. I wonder if you could tame a python like Steve Erwin style, imagine Stu of the jungle

My version of "handling" them is at the end of a long stick, lol. No way am I attempting to pick those fuckers up

We get big spiders here too, Google "huntsman spider" and you'll get an idea of what I mean.

Old Post Sep-26-2018 02:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

quote:
My version of "handling" them is at the end of a long stick, lol. No way am I attempting to pick those fuckers up

We get big spiders here too, Google "huntsman spider" and you'll get an idea of what I mean.

oh wow, I seen pics of spider bites that lead to serious swelling and infection if not treated then it comes to the worst.

Old Post Sep-26-2018 02:21  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow

Old Post Sep-26-2018 02:46  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

been around the world. and Ive seen some shit.

Old Post Sep-26-2018 02:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Old Post Sep-26-2018 03:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

You know I was going to post this.

Fuck you spiders 'straya. I don't know how you survive there Stu. I'd never sleep.

Old Post Sep-26-2018 05:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SynthNinja
oh wow, I seen pics of spider bites that lead to serious swelling and infection if not treated then it comes to the worst.

We have that in Cali.

Whatever you do, don't google "brown spider tissue necrosis" images.

Old Post Sep-26-2018 05:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

It's times like this that I cherish our dreary weather and chilly climate for keeping away all traces of venomous mega-fauna.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Sep-26-2018 06:09  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
You know I was going to post this.

Fuck you spiders 'straya. I don't know how you survive there Stu. I'd never sleep.

LOL, yes yes, I've never heard or seen this before, I promise

Those are finches. Tiny little birds. 7cm from beak to tail. It's not as scary as you think.

Unless you walk into one of their webs. Because now you're in trouble.

Old Post Sep-26-2018 07:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
It's times like this that I cherish our dreary weather and chilly climate for keeping away all traces of venomous mega-fauna.

Yeah, that was a little bit uplifting when I was living there. Nothing is dangerous! Until I had to deal with the London Underground and Eurolines busses, anyway.

Old Post Sep-26-2018 07:45  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 178 - Where the f*ck y'all been?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Tune from a Tyler Michaud set [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBakke & Joni - "Bali" (original mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread