Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ASOT100
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
heyhey fellow trance heads, im just wonderin how old sum of you are. Im 13 lol but a full blown raverr
mix hard mix long
childsplay,
PEACE

apparently ur proving that it does

Old Post Mar-15-2004 04:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ASOT100 Click here to Send ASOT100 a Private Message Add ASOT100 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranc3
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Skaya
Since I'm not going to take the time to Read past the first page of this thread, I'm just going to reply to the original topic by saying that any kind of barriers people create to classify who's a cool EDM lover and whose not are total Bullshit.

If you don't read past the first page, you're missing out on all the hilarity!

Old Post Mar-15-2004 04:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranc3 Click here to Send Tranc3 a Private Message Add Tranc3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranc3
tranceaddict in training

Re: Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by ASOT100
apparently ur proving that it does

Wow talk about a delayed response...original post was made Jul 18 2003

Old Post Mar-15-2004 04:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranc3 Click here to Send Tranc3 a Private Message Add Tranc3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mako
Old School.

Lmao. Classic thread.

"When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God, it's me. And im gonna kick your poncey soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked up ribs. NOW, wake the fuck up!"

Old Post Mar-15-2004 04:50  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Mako Click here to Send Mako a Private Message Add Mako to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Emil
Minister of Information

God damn. I posted on the first page of this thread. Die thread die. Oh, I don't think me posting helps.

Click here to see Myspace

Old Post Mar-15-2004 04:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Emil Click here to Send Emil a Private Message Add Emil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryo
bleeps and bloops

what a silly old thread, BUMP

Old Post Mar-15-2004 05:07  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for cryo Click here to Send cryo a Private Message Visit cryo's homepage! Add cryo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranc3
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by cryo
what a silly old thread, BUMP

hahaha, you bumped it up a whole half-page

Old Post Mar-15-2004 06:33 
EriK_V
hipster

INTerestIng!!

bump

Old Post Mar-15-2004 06:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EriK_V Click here to Send EriK_V a Private Message Add EriK_V to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arctic
Teh Pwn

<3 Thread ressurection.

• Space Tribe Vs Electric Universe - Rabbit Hole
  • CPU - So It Begins
  • Too Short & Mistah FAB - The Sideshow

Old Post Mar-15-2004 06:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for arctic Click here to Send arctic a Private Message Add arctic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jåcë
dancefloor therapist

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
im my opinion...SASHA BLOWS!!!!! Sasha is probly one of the worst DJs ive ever heard...lol...i would be glad not to see her...but the rest of the DJs are good, thats where the fake ID comes in
PEACE
childsplay

haha

notice how he has sasha - GU13 in his avatar now

:: Out soon ::

»
Adam Jace - Safari People [Plastic City]

http://www.myspace.com/adamjace

Old Post Mar-15-2004 09:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for jåcë Click here to Send jåcë a Private Message Add jåcë to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arctic
Teh Pwn

quote:
Originally posted by jåcë
haha

notice how he has sasha - GU13 in his avatar now

lol exactly, I pointed that out in another thread, but he didn't respond.

• Space Tribe Vs Electric Universe - Rabbit Hole
  • CPU - So It Begins
  • Too Short & Mistah FAB - The Sideshow

Old Post Mar-15-2004 09:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for arctic Click here to Send arctic a Private Message Add arctic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noonboy
Undead tranceaddict

strange days.....Age doesn't matter, but you see how mature a person is, in his/her posts. Like t3h w4y of wr|t|nG

Old Post Mar-15-2004 12:40  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for noonboy Click here to Send noonboy a Private Message Visit noonboy's homepage! Add noonboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold soft techno track from 1994 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCovenant - "Call The Ships To Port" (Kaylab Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread