Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Guidaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Stand up win, for a stand up guy. Besides BJ Penn, he is one of the nicest MMA fighters I have ever met/chilled with.

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
Women brought it on themselves....this is what you get when you want to vote and leave the kitchen.

sup /b/?

quote:
Originally posted by amp3
god damnit sonnen. You had it.

He did, but if you listen Rogan kept on saying in the background that you can not rule or Silva until the very end.

And look what happen? Silva's Brazilian Jiu Jitsu shinned in the end to set up that triangle...

Also, Jon Fitch is on fire right now. I just hope he improves on his strength training. I want to see him fight more standing then on the ground..

Old Post Aug-08-2010 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by koky69
Best fight in a long time? Are you serious? Sonnens punches arent the best but after last night it looks like hes been working on his striking a bit. I like both fighters but cant help thinking. Maybe Silva didn't even train for this fight? He didn't look that sharp. He was throwing haymakers. WTF was that ? The most precise fighter in history throwing blows like that? Hmmm something doesnt sound right

He did not look normal at all, this is why I actually believe him that he has a rib injury.

Old Post Aug-08-2010 17:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
He did not look normal at all, this is why I actually believe him that he has a rib injury.

Ya, his takedown defense was NOT there in this fight, and I have a feeling that it's because spreading eagle to stop a take-down may put heavy pressure on the ribs.

Silva wasn't his twisty, dodgy ol' self either (except for in round 4), and he was lying flat on his back instead of curling up and staying close to Sonnen as per his usual mounted defense.

One day, we'll see a rematch. But probably not before GSP.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Aug-08-2010 19:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
silva had his hands down the whole fight including on the ground..

how does he not bleed?

maybe sonnens punches were that weak..

He was pacing himself for 5 rounds. You can't throw knock-out punches and keep going at the pace he was pushing for 5 straight rounds. Silva also has really good head movement, so a lot of the force is absorbed.

Silva had already started to test the waters on that triangle in round 4, and come round 5 you could see that he was trying to set up the submit almost immediately from the moment he was put on his back. It was a good call to wait til the later rounds to start setting in submits too, it can be really hard to submit a guy in the early stages of a fight when they still have their strength and aren't winded yet.

Great fight overall.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Aug-08-2010 19:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187

grabs at his rib and says something...i usually don't believe fighters after a less than sub par performance when they claim an injury...but i believe him here.

Old Post Aug-08-2010 20:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

I heard Kimbo is fighting Kenny Florian next and the winner fights Chael Sonnen for Andersons belt.

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Aug-10-2010 02:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by koky69
I heard Kimbo is fighting Kenny Florian next and the winner fights Chael Sonnen for Andersons belt.

lol

I pray this is true.

Florian will beat the shit out of Kimbo.

Old Post Aug-10-2010 18:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

quote:
Originally posted by Pete K

Beautiful.

Good call on the rib injury discourse. All makes sense now.

Old Post Aug-11-2010 18:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

King Mo and Bobby Lashley? Some people lost some bets this weekend.

Old Post Aug-23-2010 18:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I can't wait to see Penn fighting back at 100%!

Old Post Aug-23-2010 19:07  United States
Pete K
Chasing the sun

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
King Mo and Bobby Lashley? Some people lost some bets this weekend.

i was pretty pressed with Noons, minus the knee. not a bad card.

tomorrow night, this one might be for the books.

Old Post Aug-28-2010 01:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

HEY PRINSUSS

Old Post Aug-28-2010 02:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackyet another track to id... [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStarchaser - "Falling Star" (Original Dub Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread