Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Have you heard these unreleased Vincent De Moor tracks?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tokadase
tranceaddict in training

Have you heard these unreleased Vincent De Moor tracks?

Hey,

Have you heard these unreleased Vincent De Moor tracks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqC8DtMgE6U

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9TP4l9BiBk

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evsuRARomAY

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZkhGKv-x0g

A recent comment regarding the disappearance of Vincent de Moor is the following, made by Twan who runs the youtube channel muzikxpress:

"Vincent de Moor, left the music industry ages ago, he is a very private person and I spoke to people that used to work with him and he's even very hard to reach for those people. He doesn't want to do any interviews and he has no desire or plans to return to the music industry So, the chances of getting a Vincent de Moor interview are like 0,000001 % unfortunately.. "

Old Post Jul-05-2019 14:43  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for tokadase Click here to Send tokadase a Private Message Add tokadase to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Senior tranceaddict

Proceed still sounds fresh even today, great tune.

Old Post Jul-05-2019 19:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Vincent was a fucking giant of the scene.

In the 90's, his tracks easily floated that incredibly difficult line of being "big" without cheesey and his percussion was light years away from what anyone else was doing.

He was largely responsible for the rise of the Dutch trance sound which then the likes of Ferry, Tiesto and Armin all capitalized on and went all commercialized/fromage.

I remember at the time, he basically hated where "trance" was going (i.e. what Armin and Tiesto were churning out under that name of genre which was very far perverted and removed form even their own earlier productions) and he basically said that he was bored frustrated with making quality tracks that made him little money, and the way to make money was to sell your soul and produce dross.

There were quite a few guys that got out of the scene for the same reasons.

Trouser Enthusiast (although their sound was less refined and more commerical that VDM's) also quit around then and they got in to music for TV/film. No one knows who they are now but I know they make more money being relatives no ones that famous trance producers/remixers.

It's a real shame that VDM quit but I get it - He was bored of making great tracks with integrity that weren't financially respected.

Old Post Jul-05-2019 19:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

i haven't heard them until now, thanks for the links

awesome stuff

Old Post Jul-06-2019 23:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Louk
Supreme tranceaddict

Only the top one is unreleased. Sounds fucking ace though!

Groove Feelings is B side to Flowtation on Deal
Proceed came out years ago I remember reviewing it on Combined Forces
and Emotions came out as a b side to Flowtation 2001 on Combined Forces and VC.

Vincent is a very talented producer, his sound is greatly missed.

Louk

Old Post Jul-08-2019 11:24  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Louk Click here to Send Louk a Private Message Add Louk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Have you heard these unreleased Vincent De Moor tracks?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread