just saw Iron Man 2 last night.
the good ....
- the action. textbook action scenes from cover to cover. can't complain about it, because you can't go beyond shooting, robots, and fight sequences unless scarlett johannson jumps in the middle of a fight naked, and kicks everyone's asses.
- the cast. downey jr. paltrow. johannson. cheadle. rourke. rockwell. jackson. shandling.
- mickey rourke. the guy is the man. played an excellent villian.
- sam rockwell. imo stole the show. i love this guy, and he was funny at certain scenes. His villian role was not believable, but still likeable nonetheless. [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
- the new trailer for 'Super 8'. movie by speilberg and jj abrams. looks interesting to say the least, for sci-fi fans like me.
- the ending after the credits. please stay after the ending credits, or just look at it on youtube.[SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
- garry shandling. his small roles in the movie were funny, such as the senate hearing.
- scarlett johnannson. need i say more? also her 1 and only fight sequence was pretty kick ass. pretty hot if you ask me.
... and the bad ....
- mickey rourke. his russian accent and dialect was bad, but because it's mickey i can't label it as awful. it would make linguists like Lira weep in shame.
- robert downey jr. i liked him in the movie, but hell i just felt he tried to drop too many 1 liners to make a funny. some were funny, others were just a heh. also, he overdid the eccentric characteristic tenfolds.
- the story plot. i just felt they had to dumb it down for the common audience. then again, it's an action film.
... and the ugly ....
- scarlett johnannson. her acting. enough said.
- trailer to 'The Last Airbender'. I gave up on Shyamalan ever since 'The Village'.
overall, if you want a taste at a solid action film, this is your movie.
Last edited by LeopoldStotch on May-07-2010 at 15:00