Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

There are PLENTY of deejays, thank you very much. Harrrumph.

Old Post Sep-28-2018 22:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Why, hereís a deejay right now...

*holds microphone up to deejay passing by*

Hello, deejay, would you be willing to play at DUBOLOCAUST 2?

Sure. When is it?

VERY SOON. SUPER SOONLYLIKE. MORE SOON THAN ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER ASSUMED WAS SOON PRIOR TO THIS MOMENT.

yeah. Iím down.

Excellent. May I have three dollars for a box of nilla wafers?

No.

Riveting.

Old Post Sep-30-2018 02:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Amazing work!

Old Post Oct-01-2018 04:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

At DUBOLOCAUST 2 everyone is going to be exceptionally polite and demure. This I can assure all potential patrons. The golden rule of the dub will be followed; sacred runes symbolizing peace toward fellow creatures shall be invoked and adhered to by all those attending.

There WILL be deejays. Deejays aplenty. Their etiquette will be impeccable. This will be a show to toot your horn about, should you be of the horn-tootin type.

Old Post Oct-02-2018 01:36 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Calling all horn-tooters.

Old Post Oct-02-2018 01:39 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Deejay Psydub Version of Hootie and the Blowfish is CONFIRMED for DUBOLOCAUST 2

Old Post Oct-02-2018 01:48 
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

Beware the Jabberwock, my son.

Old Post Oct-02-2018 10:24  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Will midlothian slither his or her way into the wretched catacombs of DUBOLOCAUST 2???

Old Post Oct-02-2018 23:15 
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

Midlothian (f/m) will headline. The drums of war shall sound and overdub wretched Demo's vain attempts to keep his old ways.

No more nilla wafers.

Old Post Oct-04-2018 14:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Ah, so you're a deejay? Capital. Absolutely capital. Take note that the only genre to be played at this event is a relentless cacophony of dub that might mandate the implementation of mass graves.

Old Post Oct-06-2018 01:53 
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

Ain't talkin' 'bout dub. Cacophony of mind-bending superdub it will be. Rocker to rocker, raver to raver. Turn up the bass why don't you do us all a favour. Red alert, another danger zone.

Old Post Oct-07-2018 23:05  Netherlands
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

To inform you of the turgid torrent of hulking hoi polloi that gathers mendaciously by the entrance along a darkened alley would be my most solemn duty. This crowd of dub children possesses sharpened fangs and excessively fertile loins. They arrive to such events amid peak levels of fertility, given that these events are held upon equinoxes.

Take caution upon entering the facility and proceeding down the bewitching promenade on the way to the PIONEER CDJ2000 NEXUS PLAYERS.

Old Post Oct-08-2018 02:08 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread