Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Some unsolved tunes
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

quote:
Originally posted by majid31
Thanks a lot mate Any chance for the rest friends?!

You have no clue, from where is this songs? At least one period?
Did you have a song you were looking from Jochen Miller (@Trance Energy 2004) found her in the end?

Old Post Jan-19-2016 22:33  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

I can give you some clues, because I not have time to search deep.

1. My mind is quite confused, because I'm sure I heard this song somewhere.

I think is from 2004 and not later than 2007.

I do not understand exactly what it says male or female voice, but I understand that, Desperate Addiction, Religion....?!?

All Internet searches lead to ATB song, Desperate Religion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBE3ZvA4ZT4 but surely is not this.

2. No idea.

3. Hard to say.

5. Sound like unreleased song by Airbase, or Silent Electra (http://www.discogs.com/artist/271998-Silent-Electra) or Dedicated Recordings (http://www.discogs.com/label/162610-Dedicated-2)

6. Hard to say.

7. Did you check all these versions from:

Deejay Him - Join Me (2000) http://www.discogs.com/Deejay-Him-J...release/5240832

The Driver Project – Join Me (1999) http://www.discogs.com/Driver-Proje.../release/801245
and
Anastasia – Join Me (2000) http://www.discogs.com/Anastasia-Join-Me/release/403637 ?

Your version contains some elements breakbeat and, of course trance, does not resemble with Join Me a hundred percent, but it can be anything but we thought.

I hope to help in some way to this view.

Good luck in searches!

Old Post Jan-19-2016 23:14  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list DJEnergyRo is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks mate for this details .
1 - Someone from spain told me he is sure have heard it he think its around 2003 but he dont have any name , i dont know from which set but the radioman speak polish.
3 - Played in 1997 thats all what i know about this.
5 - I will ask airbase and silent electra.
6 - It was played in 2001 in revival and once again thats all what i know about it.
7 - I checked all Driver project and anastasia versions but i didnt hear Deejay him version.

About the jochen miller id , i got an answer from him he confirmed that it was made by him but it was never released

Old Post Jan-20-2016 12:27  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list majid31 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Louk
Supreme tranceaddict

What set is tune 007 from, the join me soundalike. I've started a hard trance tune based on the chords.

Louk

Old Post Jan-20-2016 12:29  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Louk Click here to Send Louk a Private Message Add Louk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Louk
What set is tune 007 from, the join me soundalike. I've started a hard trance tune based on the chords.

Louk

Sorry i have no idea about the set or source .

Old Post Jan-20-2016 13:51  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list majid31 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

About track 5 , Airbase said its not from him .

Old Post Jan-22-2016 12:10  Algeria
trancedanne
Supreme tranceaddict

Track 2 sounds like Activa, he used the same percussions and bassline all the time

Old Post Jan-22-2016 14:39  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for trancedanne Click here to Send trancedanne a Private Message Add trancedanne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trancedanne
Track 2 sounds like Activa, he used the same percussions and bassline all the time

I agree with you , i just listened all activa productions and remixes until 2006 and there is not this track , i remember it was played before 2006

Old Post Jan-23-2016 18:04  Algeria
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

quote:
Originally posted by majid31
About track 5 , Airbase said its not from him .

Ok, Good to know.

Old Post Feb-07-2016 19:55  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list DJEnergyRo is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

Any ideas?

Old Post Jul-14-2016 11:33  Algeria
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

I do not know if it helps very much, but at the end of this song, I think the last two words are,Desperate Religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtIFy-kIZ0c

Old Post Aug-06-2016 22:25  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

Your ID listen 1.02

A few words and voice closely resembles, Atb - Desperate Religion listen 3.10

Make you more research in this regard, it may be even a bootleg mix unreleased.

Old Post Aug-06-2016 22:29  Romania

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Some unsolved tunes
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread