Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
farstriderr
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Misses beatsandbeeps, yep 100% Radagast.

He was a good kid. I often wonder how he turned out. Is he even alive? His father used to beat him, you know. He always said i'd make a great father. I thought it odd at the time, as kids were not part of the equation. In fact I hated kids. Turns out he was right.

Old Post Dec-11-2018 16:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for farstriderr Click here to Send farstriderr a Private Message Add farstriderr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
farstriderr
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Why the fuck would I ever want to know you?

You're certainly doing a good job of reading all my posts and replying to them.

Old Post Dec-11-2018 16:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for farstriderr Click here to Send farstriderr a Private Message Add farstriderr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

You're doing an even better job of uploading shirtless pictures to parenting threads. You missed your chance to assert dominance by posting another one in my meme thread.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Dec-11-2018 16:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
You're doing an even better job of uploading shirtless pictures to parenting threads. You missed your chance to assert dominance by posting another one in my meme thread.

Do you not remember who Radagast is? He is a million times more deeply pathological than Jay. You won't win unless you just ignore him.

Old Post Dec-11-2018 18:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Damn that Lira! Worst Mod in history! That thread was already owning libtards

You've been no-platformed because your thread lacked the necessary trigger warnings. TA is a safe space and I don't know how to continue this post

Old Post Dec-11-2018 18:44  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

i am a liability and should be banned

Old Post Dec-11-2018 18:48  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Do you not remember who Radagast is? He is a million times more deeply pathological than Jay. You won't win unless you just ignore him.

I don't tend to store much information from the cast of characters that have gone in and out of that revolving door. But I'll take your word for it.

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
You've been no-platformed because your thread lacked the necessary trigger warnings. TA is a safe space and I don't know how to continue this post

Low energy! SAD!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Dec-11-2018 19:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

I ain't gon ban no one with shark teeth just like that, Planetary Player. I need a very strong backing of the moderating spirits so I can lay down the ban hammer.

Please clap.

Old Post Dec-11-2018 19:03  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

If anyone should be banned it should be this fast farter guy, but only after he has entertained us.

Old Post Dec-11-2018 19:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
farstriderr
tranceaddict in training

quote:
He is a million times more deeply pathological than Jay.

Not sure who this Radablast character is, but if you're talking about me, it's WAS deeply pathological. WAS. Now i'm just pathological.

quote:
You won't win unless you just ignore him.

But it's me Jenny! We're not fighting! Nobody wins! I'm just reminiscing that's all! Hey i'm sorry about the fat question ok. As a wamen you deserve the utmost respect.

Old Post Dec-11-2018 19:49  United States
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Maybe I am fat! Oh woe is me, nobody but my husband will ever love me now! Boohoohoo!!

Old Post Dec-11-2018 20:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I ain't gon ban no one with shark teeth just like that, Planetary Player. I need a very strong backing of the moderating spirits so I can lay down the ban hammer.

Please clap.

Do you retreat to your mind palace to debate such serious decisions? Or do you forgo the mind and trust your gut?

Old Post Dec-11-2018 20:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread