Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
farstriderr
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
she can sit on her little toilet but she won't pee. Some other suggested going cold turkey and going no diaper. Supposedly, they'll pee on themselves and eventually learn to use the toilet.

Going to start training right after christmas.

We never went the "pullup" route. Straight up cold turkey. Yeah, they pee on stuff but it's not a lot, and you have to make sure they know it's a no-no.

The first one (in kinder now) didn't really get it until I started rewarding him for doing a pee or poo in the potty. He jumped on that quickly afterward.

The little one is just learning and still has some issues, but he even uses the adult toilet sometimes, surprisingly. Mostly when he's distracted (playing games etc) he will let it slip.

I suggest going cold turkey if you don't mind the messes, rewarding success, and making sure they know that peeing outside the bathroom is bad.

quote:
Also fist rider is not funny at all

I agree.

Old Post Dec-12-2018 22:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for farstriderr Click here to Send farstriderr a Private Message Add farstriderr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Fuck off you bald peace of shit!

Old Post Dec-12-2018 22:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Why isn't he banned forever already by now?

Old Post Dec-12-2018 22:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
it's that time. tips for potty training (girl).
ready? go!

she can sit on her little toilet but she won't pee. Some other suggested going cold turkey and going no diaper. Supposedly, they'll pee on themselves and eventually learn to use the toilet.

Going to start training right after christmas.

Good luck!

Old Post Dec-12-2018 23:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Fuck off you bald peace of shit!

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Dec-13-2018 at 22:16

Old Post Dec-12-2018 23:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

We keep a pee bucket in the room.

Old Post Dec-12-2018 23:22  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Goddammit Lira, I made a thread for FART STRIDER so that we could keep all our banter in there but you closed it Now the parent thread is ruined again

Hey, I've just come back from the gym!

Besides, you can all just ignore him. If he floods the thread then, yeah, this would be a bannable offence. But, it seems he's interacting with other users who are hijacking the thread along with him.

Anyway, I've reopened the gates of hell. Let's see what changes.
quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Why isn't he banned forever already by now?

Why would he be banned for life!? Are we even sure he is who you think he is?

Old Post Dec-13-2018 00:48  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Are we even sure he is who you think he is?

Yes?

Old Post Dec-13-2018 02:21  United States
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Kind of parent related. Just saw a family we met in the summer on their way to, I assume, the daycare we recommended to them. They're a Japanese family from Brazil, living here while the husband goes to school. The wife was saying how hard it was to find something in the neighbourhood, which they desperately needed since they don't have a car. Nice to see it all worked out, finding good care is tough! And now perhaps we can strike up a friendship with them since our kids will be in daycare together, hehe.

Old Post Dec-13-2018 13:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

Cool, I think you mentioned them once! Nice to hear you're getting along well

Now, let me tell you something about Brazilian parents (of Japanese descent and otherwise). If you befriend them, and they invite you to their kids' birthday party, you're in luck: they'll probably make some tiny delicious brown diabetes balls we call "brigadeiro" (brigadier).

That's condensed chocolate milk with chocolate sprinkles and chocolate bliss. Give them poutine in return and you'll have friends for life

Old Post Dec-14-2018 03:46  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Oh my God. Wannnnt!

Old Post Dec-14-2018 04:24 
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I've also become aware down the years that a remarkable amount of musical "facts" he came out with were actually complete twaddle. Guy was a big time blagger.

Are you referring to Ishkur?

If so, I've suspected this for a long time. There were certain things he came up with that just seemed completely fucking daft (like how certain genres were associated with or came from others that had no plausible link whatsoever).

I'd love to know what specifics he bullshitted about.

Old Post Dec-14-2018 04:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread