Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Okay, time to vent. Wife stops by my office to pick up a shipping label I printed off for her, and she brings L. We stop by my desk and he smiles at some of my coworkers. Then we take him over to finance because one of our mutual friends works over there and she doesn't get to see him too often. We take him over and he sees our friend and isn't particularly interested in being held by anyone but Mommy/Daddy. He's also clearly getting tired. That doesn't stop the lady sitting in the cubicle next to our friend from walking over and holding out both of her gnarled fucking witch hands and creepily asking to hold him, while he's fussing and making noise mind you.

First of all, bitch, who the fuck even are you? I don't even know you, and you don't know me. You're just going to ask to hold a stranger's baby? Who the fuck do you think you are? Not only did you ask once, you asked twice, even after seeing that he wasn't interested in being held and starting to squirm and fuss. The fucking balls on not just this lady, but so many entitled old white ladies who think that every baby is their little fucking plaything that they can just hold whenever they want to.

Want to interact with my child? Smile sweetly at him, wave, make some light baby talk, tell me he's adorable, and then fuck right off to back whatever you were doing. My wife or I will be the ones who will offer you to hold said child. UGH dumb bitch get your nasty gnarled hands away from my baby goddammit

/rant

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-28-2019 18:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

So what did you actually do or say?

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Jan-28-2019 19:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

He was fussing, so to calm him down and not totally ignore this lady I said "wave at the nice lady" but he wasn't having it. Yet she still insisted on holding him and stuck her hands out even closer, which is the time that I turned around and led him and my wife out of the office.

Maybe I'm wildly overreacting about this lady, but it's my strong personal opinion that you should not explicitly ask to hold someone else's child if you don't even know them.

Old Post Jan-28-2019 19:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

I have and do, always, politely ask strangers not to touch my kid.

Old Post Jan-28-2019 19:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalPhoenix
On a new path to success!

I get it. I wouldn't want anyone touching my kids if they were fuzzy or not having it. Many older folks do feel the tendency to do that though. Bless their farty-fart old hearts. But on the real, if you're not comfortable, then you did what was right for you at that moment. My 11 Yr old now looks straight at people and if they smile, he smiles back. If they are just looking at him because he's wearing his Rick and Morty hoodie - he smirks and goes: "you like it huh?" And smugs. I'm like you little fuck...stop learning from Daddy. LOL Enjoy the babies/ toddlers times though! they are fun and sweet but I'll be honest, even my wife looked at me and said: Take my ovaries out before a 3rd one. We are fucking DONE! So we closed the factory. We decided for birth control, but it only last 10 years, so I think its time for me to step up and snip this shit.

Old Post Feb-02-2019 23:52  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalPhoenix Click here to Send DigitalPhoenix a Private Message Visit DigitalPhoenix's homepage! Add DigitalPhoenix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

I can't believe it has been a year already. He's a little wild man and I know it's only going to get more stressful, yet I'm not worried about it because he's a joy to be around.

Old Post Feb-11-2019 15:21 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Are you planning on another?

Old Post Feb-11-2019 19:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Yeah, wife wants #2 sooner rather than later but I'm secretly putting it off as long as I can. I'm trying to max out at 2 because kids are fucking expensive.

Old Post Feb-11-2019 19:40 
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

I actually don't find it stressful at all. Which is why I'm not having another, lol.

Happy first birthday to your little man!

Old Post Feb-11-2019 19:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

I mean, L gets really mood swingy. When he's happy he's so happy and when he's not, he's really not, and he'll let you know. He will stand in his crib and scream and cry even if he's tired and it's nap time. Just doesn't go down quietly. I wouldn't have him any other way, but he definitely wears his emotions on his sleeve.

Old Post Feb-11-2019 20:16 
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Hahahah ohhh shit. Yeah, ours is very even tempered - again why I'm not having another. A second one might be more like me, lol.

Old Post Feb-11-2019 20:32 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

June is coming quick, I'll let you know how 2 goes. I am thinking our first was more like mom, much more even tempered and calm. I am thinking this boy is going to be a spaz like me.

We just got our first quote on finishing our basement, it was only like 2-3 times what we thought. Time for more quotes! We are hoping to get an au pair living down there by aug. Might make 2 kids manageable and then I can get back to exercise.

Old Post Feb-13-2019 03:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread