Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 219: Summer Cleanup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Hello! Friday 219: Summer Cleanup

Spending some time this weekend cleaning up my old Honda Prelude (that I bought June 1999 - pre-TA). It's a PITA to move since it has no engine. Someone wants to buy it and put another engine in ...and it's been gathering dust in my parent's garage since Halloween. So I need to clean it up before it looks anywhere close to the pics, lol.

It will be bittersweet + cathartic once I get rid of it but I'm happy someone else will get to enjoy it as much as I did. Most fun car evah!

What say you?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jul-05-2019 16:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Someone in my hood has a late model prelude, in pristine condition. Saw him out cruising the other day and thought of you!

I'm working nights this weekend, but then have the week off after. Have lots of fun stuff planned for that!

Old Post Jul-05-2019 16:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Honda, Power Of Dreams, F1 GP win last week with our Max!
He'll be a hero Japan now. I'm happy for Honda after all the misery they had.

Sunday our women will meet team US in the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup final. US clearly are favorite and the better team, but we have a good defense and a very good goaly so with some more luck, we're hoping for another surprise.

French city Valenciennes bought beer what should have been plenty for the entire World Cup. Then last week the Dutch fans came, result: All beer gone

Still watching some Luminosity sets as I couldn't listen last week.
Heard some nice ones next to some bad ones.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Jul-05-2019 19:04  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Senior tranceaddict

TC Delay FX unit came in about an hour ago, studio is a mess, need to untangle alot of cables in order to plugin and get it working other then that don't know what's am I gonna eat tonight. I see my country Peru is playing cup soccer with Brazil hmm might watch that.

Old Post Jul-05-2019 21:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Packing up the house. Moving at my parents for a month while the girlfriend and I close on a house. Letís do this mom and dad! One last time! Iíd say very Italian like of me but realistically very Torontonian of me. Whatever a month isnít too bad.

Old Post Jul-06-2019 01:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
Packing up the house. Moving at my parents for a month while the girlfriend and I close on a house. Letís do this mom and dad! One last time! Iíd say very Italian like of me but realistically very Torontonian of me. Whatever a month isnít too bad.

That brings back memories. I did that way back for 5 months! Worth it for the house.

Old Post Jul-06-2019 23:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
Ė30Ė

I've been busy at Wimbledon. What a tournament. I have good memories watching Sampras winning it year after year in the 90s. It has been such a cool vibe and crowd. That 15-year-old girl (can we just call her a woman?) has been unbelievable. I was (still am) a knucklehead at 15. Her poise and confidence is truly inspiring. This will definitely be an annual tradition for me!

Old Post Jul-07-2019 19:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

crossed off the last brewery that i 'needed' to visit yesterday. gave the pad a massive scrub down and now trying to set up appointments before camping

Old Post Jul-07-2019 19:39  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

The one good thing about the recent downtime is that I've finally had some time to focus on my rock'n'roll/drum'n'bass band. I kind of need a name though. I wonder what a good band name would sound like:

• Liam Ashley O: A tribute to Hanna Montana and the Prodigy. I feel I'm leaving someone else out... who could that be?
  • Sound Environment: I like puns. It makes sense.
  • Wideswipe: Google-friendly, not sure if it makes any sense.
  • Not Charlie Parker: Technically true. Not sure if just sounds like the name of a boring indie band though.
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Sunday our women will meet team US in the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup final. US clearly are favorite and the better team, but we have a good defense and a very good goaly so with some more luck, we're hoping for another surprise.

As much as I am a fan of the American team (they're pretty fun to watch live), I was hoping the Leeuwinnen would lift the trophy this time. A Dutch world cup is long overdue, both for the men and the women!
quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
I've been busy at Wimbledon. What a tournament.

Cool, what has it been like? Are you busy as in working, or just trying to keep up with all the matches?

Old Post Jul-11-2019 16:11  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 219: Summer Cleanup
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread