Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

Thread of Gold.

Old Post Feb-27-2012 14:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by Max Vangeli
Listen to yourself u pathetic fuk, one thing i dont get about u is why u waste your fukin time talking shit about a DJ u dont give a shit? Does it bring u pleasure to bring people down...or did your daddy beat u too much when u were a kid. im sure the community respects u for being a dick, without a dick. Maybe u should focus on something more important in life. if u got some shit to say send me i private message on my facebook account, vs trying to show how big your ballz are on this forum mr superstar. U r just pathetic and I feel bad for all the people even listening or replying to your wack ass comments.

there is no way this is a real account. Whose is it? Come clean

e: VVVVVVVVVVVV I missed that page! holy shit!

Last edited by jonmitz on Feb-27-2012 at 20:33

Old Post Feb-27-2012 15:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Max Vangeli
Listen to yourself u pathetic fuk, one thing i dont get about u is why u waste your fukin time talking shit about a DJ u dont give a shit? Does it bring u pleasure to bring people down...or did your daddy beat u too much when u were a kid. im sure the community respects u for being a dick, without a dick. Maybe u should focus on something more important in life. if u got some shit to say send me i private message on my facebook account, vs trying to show how big your ballz are on this forum mr superstar. U r just pathetic and I feel bad for all the people even listening or replying to your wack ass comments.

FACTS:
the min train peanutbutter(oops max van jelly)youtube had a video with the eye of the tiger music. its true, then it was brought down. all i did was use the same music...

FACT: i don't "talk shit" i state facts. local sf opener at venues like slide and vessel. obviously something(someone) went down in order for this to not have been the case anymore. The people "talking shit" are those that made an account for the sole purpose of posting on this thread and then disappeared. you can hit them up.

FACT: i didnt create this thread OR start smack talking you. in FACT I stated some facts early on and i even gave you some "credit"..."more power to him"

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf

he was playing gigs in sf just as often as any of the other local openers in the past few years, seems like i'd get an email from one of the sf clubs advertising him at least 1-2 times a month. thats his role, he needs to know his role.

if he's flying off in tiesto's jet to ibiza then more power to him. there are some opening dj's like this Laidback luke guy I saw at Wet Republic in June and labor day weekend that have potential and might be headliners some day.

this guy, i dont think so.

i then stated my opinion. I'll continue to do so.

you're not the only one chubs. If you were a part of the ta community you would be aware that another "name dj" stated a certain LA club was "tier 3" and would no longer be playing there as they only want to play at a "top tier club" so i reference this. I never called it a "tier 3 club". there is a certain big LA promoter that doled out "longstanding trance legend" to a dj who is nowhere near that and so i bring that up as comparison to other dj's. I never classified anyone as a "longstanding trance legend" There was another ta member who referred to his drug usage in one of the threads, so i referred to him as a "druggie" again i never said he used drugs, he himself told us all. I just state facts man, don't confuse stating inconvenient truths as hating.
there was a discussion as to what a "headliner dj" was and that gets brought up. as stated previously, opening at slide/vessel is LOCAL openener status. Not national midcared, not international headliner, local OPENER.

Old Post Feb-27-2012 18:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
there is no way this is a real account. Whose is it? Come clean

it belongs to the person who operates the fb account. remember he hit up matt personally on facebook for the statements matt made, and then their fb conversation was posted on here.

this dude wouldnt last in the chill out room, maybe we should start a thread over there!

as for his statement of wasting my time, it takes 1 minute for me to type up a response. As an intelligent and articulate fast typer it done quickly and easily. now if you need to think about sentence structure, subject/verb agreement and fail to run the spellchecker while typing with the index finger, then well that takes time. besides im sure the ta community keeps on enjoying this thread they thought would die! Forget thread of the year, lets go for thread of the decade!

Old Post Feb-27-2012 18:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

quote:
hey pal, i'm not one to hide, and i dont sit behind a computer anonymously the community members here know who

No we dont all know who you are, and yes, all you do is talk sarcasm and nonssensical shit. Can you please post your full name and facebook link please.

Old Post Feb-27-2012 18:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

have to repost this:

quote:
Originally posted by Gerome

Old Post Feb-27-2012 20:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
oh man, depending on the response this might even go to a higher level of legendary. This the outcome might make it even higher than that.

Funniest part is if they ever do spar, I bet you they will end up walking out of the gym as friends or something, lol.

hahaa.

Bigperf will be on Max Vangelli's comp list in no time! He will never have to buy another event ticket in SF again!

Old Post Feb-27-2012 21:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djjoshuaallen
hahaa.

Bigperf will be on Max Vangelli's comp list in no time! He will never have to buy another event ticket in SF again!

i dont buy tickets to events in sf(ok thats not true, edit)
I dont buy tickets to events i attend in sf.

no interest in checking him out ever. wasnt interested when i got the email blasts to his local opener gigs, not interested now.

its cool that your family, friends, future employer dont frown upon your drug use, or that you don't care to publicize it to them. thats all you. you have the right to do that, im all about rights, freedom of speech etc. I don't use drugs, so i post that I dont. but im sure it would be frowned upon by my family if i told them i did.
i dont have a criminal record, never even received a ticket of any sort, but if i DID have a criminal record i wouldnt go around publicizing it. I mean, if you don't want to get a ticket from a police officer, don't break the law, pretty simple there post grad!

why do you ask about facebook, are you aware that many people dont have a facebook account? if this thread was 2002, what would you be asking of me, friendster(no i didnt have one of those)?
i've already offered you the opportunity to burn some calories and get a sparring session in. LA May 5 or 6 looks like a good date, ive got the morning free.

i cant throw out one of your good friends names that i've hung out with on numerous occasions and they would have nothing but wonderful things to say about me from our time spent together. you gave me crap about trying to save my sf ta pals money, so if we are ever to be introduced(i couldnt pick you out of a lineup, dont care to) i'm giving you no more of my time. you've taken up enough here on ta!

Old Post Feb-28-2012 00:19  United States
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT

Funniest part is if they ever do spar, I bet you they will end up walking out of the gym as friends or something, lol.

friends doubtful. but one doesnt have to necessarily agree with someone else to be "friends"
he'd gain respect. i'd shake his hand at the end. but this "local opener" stuff is in perpetuity. so is "top tier club", "longstanding legendary trance status", "im not in the business"(until i am), "national midcarder", "international headliner". I was asked nicely by a fellow TA to retire "recycled dj's" so i will for the time being as a show of goodwill.

Old Post Feb-28-2012 00:23  United States
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

quote:

wtf are you talking about? There are people without a facebook account?

ps. drugs are bad mmmkay

Old Post Feb-28-2012 00:54  United States
Sadface
Supreme tranceaddict

Get a room you two.

Old Post Feb-28-2012 01:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sadface Click here to Send Sadface a Private Message Add Sadface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djjoshuaallen
wtf are you talking about? There are people without a facebook account?

I don't

Old Post Feb-28-2012 01:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Needed [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBrother Brown ft Frankee - Star Catching Girl [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread