Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Official TOTA Tribal Thread
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
late night calderone heavy prog tribal

Peace Division - Bitz & Pieces

def a nice track...i can see dt and digweed dropping that also
got some nice sounding natural sounding percussion

i had this track since like july or aug, but i just seen someone finally uploaded it to youtube...defffff a early morning afterhours bombbbbbbb, the type of track you will burn more calories danceing to, then spending an hour on the tredmill lmao

Old Post Feb-11-2011 02:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

a whackload of drums for your listening pleasure

Kotsy - Basement Sessions 005 (February 2011)

Download

1. Miguez - I Would [Original Mix]
2. Dani Carrera - Agua Y Limon [Original Mix]
3. DJ Yoko - Flamenco [Do Shock Booze Remix]
4. Jose Del Valle - Garoe [Karlos K Sound Remix]
5. Stereo Soldiers - Am I Getting Crazy [D Rod's Not So Crazy Remix]
6. The Old Young Guy - Toyg [Manuel De La Mare Edit]
7. Midnight Society - The Big Beat [Original Mix]
8. Daddy San - Tribullus Terrestris [Carnival Drums Mix]
9. John Acquaviva & Olivier Giacomotto - While My Wiki Gently Leaks [Original Mix]
10. Sasha Carassi - Drumline [Original Mix]

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Feb-17-2011 12:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

Dunno how this one was never caught under my radar (I thought I had pretty much all < 2007 Vibe sets that were available lol) but I just recently found this gem and DJ Vibe in his mother fucking prime!!

His intro just captures your soul and he doesn't let you go the whole set. Flawless progression, beating drums, percussion, and I am going out on a limb to say one of the best mixed sets I've heard to date. To be able to mix progressive in the style that he does is an art . This is progressive tribal at it's finest

Anyways enough rambling, here it is lol

DJ Vibe - Live at Evolved, Crobar [NYC] (06-05-2006)
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

BTW does anyone have any info on this party? I can't seem to find anything about it .. is it maybe renamed incorrectly? The only Crobar party I see from 2006 with Vibe in it is the one from WMC in Miami. Anyways, no big deal. Oh and if anyone can ID the track coming in at 9:45 - 14 min I will buy you 2 drinks.....it's top 3 favorite tribal tracks of all time and I've never been able to ID it....pllllllllease help!!

Old Post Mar-16-2011 15:49  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Dunno how this one was never caught under my radar (I thought I had pretty much all < 2007 Vibe sets that were available lol) but I just recently found this gem and DJ Vibe in his mother fucking prime!!

His intro just captures your soul and he doesn't let you go the whole set. Flawless progression, beating drums, percussion, and I am going out on a limb to say one of the best mixed sets I've heard to date. To be able to mix progressive in the style that he does is an art . This is progressive tribal at it's finest

Anyways enough rambling, here it is lol

DJ Vibe - Live at Evolved, Crobar [NYC] (06-05-2006)
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

BTW does anyone have any info on this party? I can't seem to find anything about it .. is it maybe renamed incorrectly? The only Crobar party I see from 2006 with Vibe in it is the one from WMC in Miami. Anyways, no big deal. Oh and if anyone can ID the track coming in at 9:45 - 14 min I will buy you 2 drinks.....it's top 3 favorite tribal tracks of all time and I've never been able to ID it....pllllllllease help!!

lol dont worry about the rambling thats what the music does to you...
i seen vibe 2 weeks ago and even tho he was the opener he layed it down...iam so pissed cause last few times he been here hes always the opener...the man needs his own 5-6 hour set

as for the info on the party...it says "evolve crobar" crobar in nyc was host to calderones evolve party for a few years...one of the best rooms you could expereince, so yea it was probly vibe then calderone i can only imagine the destruction that went on that night (fml for not going)
this set is straight up fire tho
i need the id at the mix he plays of low frequencies that comes in at 21:00 and that mix of d'ibiza is pretty nasty also
MOTHER FUCKIN DRUMSSSSSSS

Old Post Mar-16-2011 20:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
lol dont worry about the rambling thats what the music does to you...
i seen vibe 2 weeks ago and even tho he was the opener he layed it down...iam so pissed cause last few times he been here hes always the opener...the man needs his own 5-6 hour set

as for the info on the party...it says "evolve crobar" crobar in nyc was host to calderones evolve party for a few years...one of the best rooms you could expereince, so yea it was probly vibe then calderone i can only imagine the destruction that went on that night (fml for not going)
this set is straight up fire tho
i need the id at the mix he plays of low frequencies that comes in at 21:00 and that mix of d'ibiza is pretty nasty also
MOTHER FUCKIN DRUMSSSSSSS

I saw your vids from Calderone's b-day party...Vibe made that room shake lol. He definitely needs his own night!! Hope someone books him this year in Toronto ... or maybe I'll just go catch him at Stereo in the spring hehe

I didn't like where he went with Rotations but you gotta give him credit, he is oldschool and can throw down a proper party. I'd say in the past year almost he's brought back more tribal elements to his sets which make me really happy I got to see him in July at FW (wasn't even supposed to go, dragged by hammered cousin out for his bday LOOOOOOL) this past summer and surprisingly he was throwing down heavy tribal bombs I thought we were gonna get slow prog-tech like his radio show...

His 3pt Tokyo Womb set from 2007, however, is my absolute favourite DJ Vibe set AND tribal set of all time. It's straight up nutty

Old Post Mar-16-2011 21:26  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thesauce23
ahh SEEN SEEN!

quote:
His 3pt Tokyo Womb set from 2007, however, is my absolute favourite DJ Vibe set AND tribal set of all time. It's straight up nutty

this

NOTHING LASTS FOREVER

Old Post Mar-17-2011 14:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for thesauce23 Click here to Send thesauce23 a Private Message Add thesauce23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Post please!

Old Post Mar-17-2011 15:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

ahhh finally glad to see not only someone, but that kid chris himself
uploaded this beauty remix he did
love love love love this
brings back memories of new years day 08 ahhhhhh

Old Post Mar-19-2011 02:21  United States
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Oh and if anyone can ID the track coming in at 9:45 - 14 min I will buy you 2 drinks.....it's top 3 favorite tribal tracks of all time and I've never been able to ID it....pllllllllease help!!

So, looks like Im_Not_Vince came through and ID'd the track as [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Insane!! Thx Justin

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno
Post please!

Here ya go ladies and gents...one of the best, if not THE best (IMO) tribal sets ever recorded....

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

And now for some newer stuff, Carlos Manaca spinning alongside a live percussion band, Guitos to be exact!! They have their solo's throughout and I think it's such an awesome idea to incorporate into a tribal set - it just accents the rest of the set so nicely!!! Definitely worth a listen

Carlos Manaca & Guitos Live Percussion LIVE @ RS CLUB | Feb 26th | Corroios, Portugal by Carlos Manaca

Last edited by PurpleHaze on Mar-22-2011 at 01:08

Old Post Mar-22-2011 00:23  Romania
kotsy

Kotsy - Basement Sessions 006 (March 2011)

download

1. Glender - Back To My Roots [Original Mix]
2. DJ Ximena - Karnaval [Original Mix]
3. J&M Brothers - Sexyphone Rhythym [Remix]
4. Joeski - All By My Self [Dj Wady & Patrick M Mix Master]
5. Rainforest Project - Sun Beats Down [Original Mix]
6. Indy Lopez - Trival Roots [Original Mix]
7. Ovidi Adlert & Josh DaFunk - Cocaine Train [Original Mix]
8. DJ Alex Hunt & Macedo - Sao Paulo [Original Mix]
9. Paul Jays - Spiritual Battery [Dj Chus Iberican Remix]
10. DJ Deka - Do You Want Me [Peter Presta Apple Jaxx Mix]

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Mar-22-2011 00:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Alright tribal heads, anyone know this one? from a Chus & Ceballos Fresh FM set in 2005. Just the way I like it... not too hard, nice & bouncy

Old Post Mar-24-2011 05:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Mar-24-2011 05:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Official TOTA Tribal Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHeard this song from Global Gathering UK in Godskitchen area [2010] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSmith & Pledger pres. Aspekt - "Hi-Jack" (Vocal Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread