Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TranceProduction.com - LAUNCHED
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tom_cowan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Teemu
you'll never achieve top notch with it.

Well thats a load of shite to start with,

In reply,

1, Sound Quality in Floops is fine, just as good as any other VST Host
2, What you use is all down to personal taste, to believe that one product is better than an other for everybody is to be ignorant.

Electronic Technology!!!

"where east meets west meets moscow meets amsterdam meets dance meets trance meets porsche meets lada meets pravda meets prada meets boy meets girl meets love meets you meets me..."

Old Post Jul-28-2004 15:23  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tom_cowan Click here to Send Tom_cowan a Private Message Add Tom_cowan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teemu
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by solitude
^^ then ask this guy if he has heard any re:locate / octagen productions

octagen makes final mastering in professional studio, not in FL.

Old Post Jul-28-2004 15:26  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teemu Click here to Send Teemu a Private Message Add Teemu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

The site so far seems pretty cool... nothing on the site however I didnt already know... looking forward to the more advanced articles / tutorials

Old Post Jul-28-2004 15:26  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

quote:

i always thought FL/Reason/Cubase/Logic's goal was to make the tracks before mastering..

Old Post Jul-28-2004 16:13  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
solitude
tranceaddict in training

quote:

Since when is FL a tool for mastering?

mastering a bad mixdown doesn't make it sound good, mastering makes good mixdowns sound even better!

Old Post Jul-28-2004 17:29  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for solitude Click here to Send solitude a Private Message Add solitude to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teemu
tranceaddict

please, announce new articles on the first page of the site.

Old Post Jul-28-2004 19:19  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teemu Click here to Send Teemu a Private Message Add Teemu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
please, announce new articles on the first page of the site.

all updates will have a brief article on the main page. that includes new tutorials, reviews, and interviews.

Patches for your:
Access Virus TI
Alesis A6 Andromeda
DSI Prophet '08 / Tetra / Mopho / Mopho X4
Nord Lead 3
Nord Lead 2X / 2 / Discovery VSTi
Roland JP8000 / JP8080

Old Post Jul-28-2004 20:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list alanzo is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceMasterUk
- - - - -- - - -

well done lads

site is looking goood

looking forward 2 more articles.

best of luck with it

Old Post Jul-28-2004 20:46  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceMasterUk Click here to Send TranceMasterUk a Private Message Visit TranceMasterUk's homepage! Add TranceMasterUk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryo
bleeps and bloops

dont really browse this forum, (more in the NYTA and dj booth) but its lookin good. good site, looking forward to reading it since i want learn how to make a track or two...

keep up the good work

Old Post Jul-29-2004 05:58  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for cryo Click here to Send cryo a Private Message Visit cryo's homepage! Add cryo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZxZDeViLZxZ
Supreme tranceaddict

HappyHappy

well most all tracks go through a pro studio for mastering and fruity loops and reason by most pro producers are rewired into protools or logic or cubase. so yeah software wars are dumb but might i add that fruity does export better then reason does

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ZxZDeViLZxZ Click here to Send ZxZDeViLZxZ a Private Message Visit ZxZDeViLZxZ's homepage! Add ZxZDeViLZxZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
danxxx
tranceaddict

Looking really good. I'm going to really enjoy reading some of the articles. Keep up the work, I hope the site continues to evolve.

Look guys, this is a great site, can we stop bashing it.

I use FL Studio and it serves my needs perfectly. I also have Reason, but it just confuses me!

Old Post Jul-31-2004 11:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for danxxx Click here to Send danxxx a Private Message Visit danxxx's homepage! Add danxxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Digital Aura
Project5 Guru

Great work guyz!

Just checked it out and I know this is gonna be a h00j site given time!
Thanks for steppin up to this monstrous challenge Vert et al!

Actually heard about the launch at another forum...word is spreading! I've mentioned it also in the cakewalk forum (in the Project 5 threads).

Keep UP!

Old Post Jul-31-2004 17:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Digital Aura Click here to Send Digital Aura a Private Message Visit Digital Aura's homepage! Add Digital Aura to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TranceProduction.com - LAUNCHED
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread