Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ivand
look under my location

im in.

dubstep.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 12:23  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Ivand Click here to Send Ivand a Private Message Add Ivand to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]k|[Z]
The Producer Addict

1 thing i dont was mentioned yet... how long do we have to put the mix together?.. cos if we are lumbered with a style we are not too familiar with then it might take a week or so of learning and preparation

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Mar-07-2009 12:44  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]k|[Z] Click here to Send [N]k|[Z] a Private Message Add [N]k|[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese schei Katze

Alright, time's up!

I think I'll make a sharp cut here. Apologies to Chriss Crossland, who didn't clarify the genre he chose, Ian, whose suggestion of d&b was already taken, and Paradox Lost, who posted in a way that didn't make it clear to me if he wants in or not.
If this one works out well there certainly will be a second round. For now there are so many entries that I think it's time to start. Drawings will be posted in a minute,

Finally, I've decided not to enter myself.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Mar-07-2009 13:07  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Alright, time's up!

I think I'll make a sharp cut here. Apologies to Chriss Crossland, who didn't clarify the genre he chose, Ian, whose suggestion of d&b was already taken, and Paradox Lost, who posted in a way that didn't make it clear to me if he wants in or not.
If this one works out well there certainly will be a second round. For now there are so many entries that I think it's time to start. Drawings will be posted in a minute,

Finally, I've decided not to enter myself.

classic happy hardcore?

Old Post Mar-07-2009 13:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese schei Katze

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
classic happy hardcore?

OK, you're in.
But time's up

NOW!

Old Post Mar-07-2009 13:09  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese schei Katze

Drawing:

ahp2002 - Progressive Trance
denys envy - Big Beat
Lomeli - Progressive Psy
MrJiveBoJingles - Indie Dance/Nu Disco
david.michael - Dubstep
woscar - Electro-Tech Trance
Mr.Mystery - Progressive House
Yohan - Chill-Out
wotyzoid - Progressive Breaks
Adam420 - Acid Trance
ZeJayMan - Dub Techno
[N]k|[Z] - Italo Disco
enydo - Nu-skool Breaks
couch-potato - Deep House
kr00t0n - (Dark) Gabber
DJM104D - (Classic) Happy Hardcore
Omega_Blue - French House
cmay119 - Epic/Uplifting Trance
Andryuha - Acid House
palm - German/Berghain Techno
djkopernikus - Techno
Ivand - Drum & Bass
Ian - Goa

Time Limit:

I suggest two weeks. So your mix should be up on March 21st. That date is not too strict, but please get to work quickly and report back if you won't make it until then.

Also, please post your mixes here so I can link them in the first post and keep things well-arranged.

Last edited by Meat187 on Mar-07-2009 at 13:59

Old Post Mar-07-2009 13:28  Germany
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
There's no way I can cough up an acid-trance track list and neither can most of you.
quote:
Adam420 - Acid Trance

LOL.

Was that deliberate?

quote:
MrJiveBoJingles - Indie Dance/Nu Disco

I'll do my best.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 13:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ivand
look under my location

oh shi

dnb

also, if some of you needs hosting i can provide some.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 13:40  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Ivand Click here to Send Ivand a Private Message Add Ivand to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese schei Katze

quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
LOL.

Was that deliberate?

Didn't even notice, lol. No, it was completely random, I swear. Sorry, Adam! I just generated a random sequence with Matlab and assigned the genres accordingly.
Poor Kr00t0n getting Gabber. And [N]k|[Z] suggesting Gabber and getting Italo Disco.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 13:42  Germany
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
There's no way I can cough up an acid-trance track list and neither can most of you.

Ha! I could have done an acid trance mix quite easily. Shame I missed this thread. I'll take yours off your hands if you can't hack it.

Also, I can't wait to hear a Mr Mystery prog house set.

> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Rebel Alliance [Tech/Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Mar-07-2009 13:51  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Also, I can't wait to hear a Mr Mystery prog house set.

Yep. Lucky guy.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 13:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

hah. i got the easiet, yet the hardest genre to make a set out of.

challenge!

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Mar-07-2009 13:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread