Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
[N]k|[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Drawing:

[N]k|[Z] - Italo Disco

fucking nice one

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Mar-07-2009 14:15  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]k|[Z] Click here to Send [N]k|[Z] a Private Message Add [N]k|[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I have a challenge ahead of myself.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 14:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]k|[Z]
The Producer Addict

im just reading up on italo disco right now... what the fuck have i let myself in for? lol i dont think its possible to get any further away from what i listen to

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Mar-07-2009 15:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]k|[Z] Click here to Send [N]k|[Z] a Private Message Add [N]k|[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by [N]k|[Z]
im just reading up on italo disco right now... what the fuck have i let myself in for? lol i dont think its possible to get any further away from what i listen to

pitch it up as high as you can, mix it, then slow it down before uploading it

Old Post Mar-07-2009 15:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]k|[Z]
The Producer Addict

lmfao!

Old Post Mar-07-2009 15:15  England
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

shiiiiit dude! Are you serious?? Can we like change it to Acid house at least? I swear I have not but one or two acid trance tracks. I mean if I have to I will, but let me know. I don't want to damage the integrity of this competition.

edit: ok I see that at least Beatport has an acid trance sub section. I guess this is doable then but I might have to spend a few bucks in the process.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Last edited by Adam420 on Mar-07-2009 at 16:02

Old Post Mar-07-2009 15:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese schei Katze

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
shiiiiit dude! Are you serious?? Can we like change it to Acid house at least? I swear I have not but one or two acid trance tracks. I mean if I have to I will, but let me know. I don't want to damage the integrity of this competition.

There already is someone else who's doing acid house. Maybe you have some stuff that's not 100% acid trance but at least somewhat similar. After all, you only have to scrape up 30 minutes. And you could have ended up with Gabber or Happy Hardcore

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Last edited by Meat187 on Mar-07-2009 at 16:25

Old Post Mar-07-2009 16:03  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420

edit: ok I see that at least Beatport has an acid trance sub section. I guess this is doable then but I might have to spend a few bucks in the process.

Shut the fuck up and do it, bitch.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 16:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Yea, I'm on it.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 16:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]k|[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
you could have ended up with Gabber or Happy Hardcore

or italo lol really not happy about this.. the more i dig around to find tracks about this genre i know completely zilch about, the more i am ashamed hahaha

Old Post Mar-07-2009 16:34  England
Meat187
Diese schei Katze

quote:
Originally posted by [N]k|[Z]
or italo lol really not happy about this.. the more i dig around to find tracks about this genre i know completely zilch about, the more i am ashamed hahaha

lol, I guess it all depends. Italo would have been pretty easy for me while something like Dubstep is a real nightmare. It might be just the other way round for you.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Mar-07-2009 16:43  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andryuha
Supreme tranceaddict

heh, Acid house is not something I like, but at least it's better than what some other people got.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 17:28  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Andryuha Click here to Send Andryuha a Private Message Add Andryuha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread