Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mmmark78
Junior tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmmark78 Click here to Send mmmark78 a Private Message Add mmmark78 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

would not be surprised to have him open at ruby the night before...Billy, don't let spundae do it!

Old Post Sep-23-2010 23:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
4clubber
Senior tranceaddict

oh man, best thread in the West Coast subforum in a while...someone please point this Vangeli guy towards this thread, it only seems fair that he gets a chance to defend himself

a soul thing
http://www.soundcloud.com/petkonik

Old Post Sep-24-2010 01:59  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for 4clubber Click here to Send 4clubber a Private Message Add 4clubber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 4clubber
oh man, best thread in the West Coast subforum in a while...someone please point this Vangeli guy towards this thread, it only seems fair that he gets a chance to defend himself

max vagina has seen the thread...

Old Post Sep-26-2010 01:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
would not be surprised to have him open at ruby the night before...Billy, don't let spundae do it!

sorry bro. we moved back Hollyweird. I get to actually see this guy play. I'll keep an open mind though. Maybe he's gotten better.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 03:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Max Vangeli
tranceaddict in training

Oh you guys make me smile reading all this. I just wonder how many of you I actually personally know haha

So many proven facts here its incredible, you all seem to know more about me than I do myself. I just dont understand why the fuck you would waste a second of your time talking shit about some loser(myself of course). If there was more of a definition of a "Hater" this must be the spot.

Christian thanx for having my back on this, and Taj next time you wanna post some shit about me make sure you pay for your DJs when they play at your club and not avoid calls from my manager.

trying to do something good for the SF house scene here, helping out our own house community which unfortunately is dying out now in SF and you people have nothing better to do than talk shit. People like you are the pathetic losers who bring this wonderful community down, and make all of us look bad.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 21:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Max Vangeli Click here to Send Max Vangeli a Private Message Add Max Vangeli to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mhubert420
Supreme tranceaddict

shit just got REAL!

Old Post Sep-26-2010 21:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mhubert420 Click here to Send Mhubert420 a Private Message Add Mhubert420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

Worm Popper

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Why would the thread be locked?

It's finally getting good.

yep it is!

Old Post Sep-26-2010 21:36  United States
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

Hold on hold on...

*grabbing popcorn

... please continue

Old Post Sep-26-2010 21:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Old Post Sep-26-2010 23:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Taj
DJING RULES MY LIFE!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Max Vangeli
Taj next time you wanna post some shit about me make sure you pay for your DJs when they play at your club and not avoid calls from my manager.

know your own personal booking bzness before you try & publicly call me out. the night you played @ 1015 folsom i paid your agent/manager the agreed deal him & i made. any other deals that were made by other(s) & 1015 is not my problem.

www.facebook.com/djtaj

Old Post Sep-27-2010 01:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Taj Click here to Send DJ Taj a Private Message Visit DJ Taj's homepage! Add DJ Taj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rizo
rizoholic

quote:
Originally posted by Max Vangeli
trying to do something good for the SF house scene here, helping out our own house community which unfortunately is dying out now in SF and you people have nothing better to do than talk shit. People like you are the pathetic losers who bring this wonderful community down, and make all of us look bad.
haha taj has done a lot more than you ever have for the scene

Old Post Sep-27-2010 05:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for rizo Click here to Send rizo a Private Message Add rizo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmore old skool sasha...love of life 1994 sample1... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPush - "Strange World" (2000 remake) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread