Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Waves announces and releases Codex - includes 128 patches from me
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cryophonik
Boom shanka

Holy poop, Codex was released in 2014?! Seems like just two years ago.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jul-17-2018 01:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

^ Yeah I'm some what back. I was posting in the core to let all know whats up. Anyhow I'm doing fine. You can see here ya'll

Click It

Old Post Jul-28-2018 12:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

For anyone wondering, Synth Ninja is......

Juan Paulino, Aka OrtofonChild.

Welcome back Juan. Good to see you stuck with the productions.

Old Post Jul-30-2018 19:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah man still doing it and def still suck at melodies but hey thats what TA is for..

I so wish I took Rann, Palms, L4C's advice all those times ago, I shoulda bookmarked those threads where they gave those tips and pointers.

Anyways times change, feels like a slice of heaven to be back. Gearslutz I dont know anyone there it just doesn't feel right, not like home at all.

Old Post Jul-30-2018 20:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
ive been making music for almost two decades now without earning a single penny, obviously my advice was worth absolutely nothing.

Now you can see how ignorant and overboard I was lol

Old Post Jul-30-2018 20:55  United States
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
ive been making music for almost two decades now without earning a single penny, obviously my advice was worth absolutely nothing.

I actually got paid in plugins for this work. Waves paid me with an entire Mercury bundle for this and an Element 2.0 bank.

Patches for your:
Access Virus TI
Roland JP8000 / JP8080
Moog Slim / Little Phatty
Alesis A6 Andromeda
DSI Prophet '08 / Tetra / Mopho / Mopho X4
Nord Lead 3
Nord Lead 2X / 2 / Discovery VSTi

Old Post Jul-30-2018 21:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by alanzo
I actually got paid in plugins for this work. Waves paid me with an entire Mercury bundle for this and an Element 2.0 bank.

How does that help making beer and taking photos of meat?

Old Post Jul-30-2018 22:45  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list tehlord is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
How does that help making beer and taking photos of meat?

Umm, excuse me, if you saw my last facebook photo it was a picture of beer, no meat. I will be enjoying that beer WITH meat. The NEXT photo will be of beer and meat. Doin' birthdays right.

Did you see I made a couple beats? They're on my soundcloud. First in years! feelsgoodman.jpg

Patches for your:
Access Virus TI
Roland JP8000 / JP8080
Moog Slim / Little Phatty
Alesis A6 Andromeda
DSI Prophet '08 / Tetra / Mopho / Mopho X4
Nord Lead 3
Nord Lead 2X / 2 / Discovery VSTi

Old Post Jul-30-2018 23:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by alanzo
Umm, excuse me, if you saw my last facebook photo it was a picture of beer, no meat. I will be enjoying that beer WITH meat. The NEXT photo will be of beer and meat. Doin' birthdays right.

Did you see I made a couple beats? They're on my soundcloud. First in years! feelsgoodman.jpg

Oh about bloody time lol.

It's funny the amount of trance guys that are now getting into Synthwave.

I just did a synthwave bank for ANA2, it was fun doing the demo.

You should do more!

Old Post Jul-31-2018 22:46  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list tehlord is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Waves announces and releases Codex - includes 128 patches from me
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread