Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Searching for DJs? Got a competition running? Post the info here.
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nfmonline
tranceaddict in training

DJ Sem & ranz 5-7PM on Notorious Online

If any trance artists need airplay contact us via the methods below:

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Notor...121342287925841

twitter: http://twitter.com/nfmradio

e-mail/msn: notorious_fm@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Twist at Notorious

Old Post Jun-28-2011 11:14  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for nfmonline Click here to Send nfmonline a Private Message Add nfmonline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chimneyradio
tranceaddict in training

my buddy out of cali and I have started a electronic internet radio station.

Called Chimney Radio www.chimneyradio.com

we are looking for d.j's who are interested in producing weekly sets
for us to stream. Progressive, house, tech house, drum and bass,
minimal. What ever moves us is whats played.

so...

1)go to www.chimneyradio.com
2)upload a set 100mb or smaller for us to listen to.
3)we will get back to you if approved, for schedule and talk about show slots
4)become part of the newest and most premier electronic radio staion out.

we are collecting sets from around the world from bed room d.j's to
exclusive sets from clubs and events. Be on the forefront, and also
recieve a page from us dedicated to promoting you!

1) you will have a dedicated page, devoted to promoting you.
2) Bio, url what ever you would like to get your name out.
3) so not only streaming your sets but also giving you the tools
needed to link this international streaming radio station,
straight to your door step

Not a d.j, but still want all the goodies?

>>>>>>>>>>> well, go to www.chimneyradio.com and put your email in to recieve info on when this puppy starts broadcasting live

Old Post Jul-27-2011 21:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chimneyradio Click here to Send chimneyradio a Private Message Visit chimneyradio's homepage! Add chimneyradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Exodus PR
Junior tranceaddict

Fisco & Shaka - Tranceportation Sessions 009 continues this Saturday Evening at 5pm folks if anyone fancies tuning in, we have tracks on the show from artists such as, Tom Colontonio, Activa, Dave202, Max Denoise, James Dymond and more.... Hope to see ya's then .....

TRANCE CHANNEL LISTEN LINKS

I-Tunes/ Winamp: http://www.sense.fm/192k-high.m3u
Real Player: http://www.sense.fm/192k-high.ram
Windows Media: http://www.sense.fm/192k-high.wax

MYSPACE
www.myspace.com/fiscoandshaka
PODCAST
http://thetwistedfreaks.podomatic.com/
SOUNDCLOUD
http://soundcloud.com/fisco-1
FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fisco-Shaka-Tranceportation-Sessions-on-SenseFM/122232881173672
MIXCLOUD
http://www.mixcloud.com/FiscoandShaka/

Last edited by Exodus PR on Aug-11-2011 at 21:25

Old Post Aug-11-2011 15:01  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Exodus PR Click here to Send Exodus PR a Private Message Add Exodus PR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chimneyradio
tranceaddict in training

So we have added 2 more top notch d.js in the last week. Keep it coming.

We are still looking for new talent from all over the world.

http://soundcloud.com/chimneyradio

Called Chimney Radio www.chimneyradio.com

we are looking for d.j's who are interested in producing weekly sets
for us to stream. Progressive, house, tech house, drum and bass,
minimal. What ever moves us is whats played.

so...

1)go to www.chimneyradio.com
2)upload a set 100mb or smaller for us to listen to.
3)we will get back to you if approved, for schedule and talk about show slots
4)become part of the newest and most premier electronic radio staion out.

we are collecting sets from around the world from bed room d.j's to
exclusive sets from clubs and events. Be on the forefront, and also
recieve a page from us dedicated to promoting you!

1) you will have a dedicated page, devoted to promoting you.
2) Bio, url what ever you would like to get your name out.
3) so not only streaming your sets but also giving you the tools
needed to link this international streaming radio station,
straight to your door step

Not a d.j, but still want all the goodies?

>>>>>>>>>>> well, go to www.chimneyradio.com and put your email in to recieve info on when this puppy starts broadcasting live

Old Post Aug-11-2011 18:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chimneyradio Click here to Send chimneyradio a Private Message Visit chimneyradio's homepage! Add chimneyradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nfmonline
tranceaddict in training

Only a few hours to go til sem & ranz's show, plus were 10 likes from 200, complete the countdown on facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Notor...121342287925841

Twist at Notorious

Old Post Oct-15-2011 10:45  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for nfmonline Click here to Send nfmonline a Private Message Add nfmonline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mateh
Supreme tranceaddict

EDM Wales.FM - Online Radio | www.edmwales.fm

Hello, Been a member of this forum since 2003 and recently started my own radio station called EDM Wales.FM last month.

www.edmwales.fm
www.facebook.com/edmwalesfm
www.twitter.com/edmwalesfm

We'd be Happy to have some of the Talent from Trance Addict spin @ Our new stadion. Just email djs@edmwales.fm to apply for residency and we'll be sure to hook you up

Old Post Nov-08-2011 00:05  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Mateh Click here to Send Mateh a Private Message Add Mateh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
S&S Project
Junior tranceaddict

Join the Journey

Ready to get lost in the music?

If you are dj/producer, this is your chance to get in the action. Send us your tracks or dj sets and see them among the best of the Kind. Every week one of your track will be played on the weekly S&S Project podcast delivered through our podcast system to Thousands listeners around the world.
On the end of each month the winner mix will be on air

The submissions process for tracks begins every Friday, and the window for entries closes on Wednesday. For the dj sets the window closes on the 20th of each month!!!

Submit you tracks/sets @ snsproject@hotmail.com

Let yourself go and do not stop until we have reached the end of the journey...

More info @Our Official Page :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SS-p...127825700587158[

Old Post Nov-15-2011 07:13  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for S&S Project Click here to Send S&S Project a Private Message Visit S&S Project's homepage! Add S&S Project to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jim Carson
Supreme tranceaddict

ASOE O13

http://www.iheart.com/#/live/5144/?autoplay=true

Altered States Of Electro 013 - Heart Deco 'Black Rock City' "Together Again" Valentine's Edition

Read more: http://www.trancidradio.com/pages/j...l#ixzz1mdoIM59c
1st hour: Mixed By SEVA

Recorded On Heart Deco At Rites of Passage, Black Rock City, Aug 7th 2011

1. The End / Reach Out / Leave The World Behind (DJ Den Mashup) - Pryda vs. Sander Van Doorn vs. SHM
2. When I Dip (Ebbo Riginal Bootleg) - Bingo Players
3. Empire State Of Even (Romain G Festival Bootleg) - Avicii & Sebastien Drums vs. Jay-Z, feat. Alicia Keys
4. Souk (Thomas Gold Remix) - Jay C, Felix Baumgartner
5. Odessa (Bigroom Mix) - Starkillers, Dmitry Ko, Smashbox
6. Dance With Pjanoo Silvia (Romain G vs. Afonso Amaral Bootleg) - Sebastian Ingrosso & Dirty South vs. Eric Prydz vs. Carrie Lucas
7. C'mon In The Air (Romain G Bootleg) - Tiesto, Diplo vs. Phil Collins
8. The Way We See The World (Tomorrowland Anthem Vocal Mix) - Afrojack, Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, & Nervo
9. Sweat (David Guetta & Afrojack Dub Mix) - Snoop Dogg
10. Zero 76 (Original Mix) - Tiesto & Hardwell
11. Blind Lump (SEVA Mashup) - Jordy Lishious vs. Chase & Status
12. One Look (Axwell vs. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Instrumental Mix) - David Tort, Gosha
13. Now & Forever (Norman Doray Cazzo Remix) - Henrik B, feat. Christian Alvestam

Special Thanks To Heart Deco and you! Thank you for your love & support!

2nd hour: Mixed by Dharam Deep (Altered States of Electro & Heart Deco resident DJ)

Recorded live at Heart Deco's Valentine's Weekened benefit "Together" in San Francisco on Saturday, February 11, 2012

1. Dave Spoon - Lockdown (Original Mix)
2. Nicky Romero - Generation 303 (Original Mix)
3. Avicii - Levels (Dirty Freek Remix)
4. Cazzette vs. Fatboy Slim - Killmode vs. Right Here Right Now (CZT's A Soccer Hurdle BOOTLEG)
5. Felguk - Bassive (Original Mix)
6. Tiesto - What Can We Do (A Deeper Love) (Third Party Remix)
7. Michael Woods - Let The Games Begin (Original Mix)
8. Elite Force - Be Strong (The Loops of Fury Remix)
9. Skrillex Ft. The Doors - Break'n A Sweat (Zedd Remix)
10. Wolfgang Gartner - There And Back (Original Mix)
11. Dyro - Metaphor (Original Mix)
12. Probe - Baila (Original mix)
13. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (DJ Kue Remix)

Read more: http://www.trancidradio.com/pages/j...l#ixzz1mdnoyKuJ

Old Post Feb-17-2012 12:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Carson Click here to Send Jim Carson a Private Message Visit Jim Carson's homepage! Add Jim Carson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JohnnyHammrstix
tranceaddict in training

Greetings everyone!

I've recently started a web radio show (we're on our 4th show) and I'm looking to start polishing the show up to make it as best as possible. So what I'm hoping for, is to have some of you tune in and provide feedback/ideas that you feel would make for a better show. I really want to be as helpful, providing, and cutting edge for the EDM community as possible.

Here's a little bit about the show. It's titled Heady Nation Presents: Cant Stop, Won't Stop. The show is split up between two DJs; Mikey Mac and myself (Johnny Hammerstix). I'm the host, do the voice over work, and I'm a music producer that plays around with turntables in my spare time. I'm a HUGE music enthusiast who's been into EDM since 1998 and I spend a lot of my time rummaging through the internet to find the most obscure and amazing songs/remixes by new artists, upcoming big name artists, and DJs. Mikey Mac is a DJ and EDM enthusiast that does several local gigs (we both reside in the Massachusetts/Rhode Island area). For those going "Ok, so we know who you are now, but what's Heady Nation? Is that your group?" Not entirely, but close! Heady Nation is a large group of EDM enthusiasts formed by Adam DeRobbio, and we travel to several large festivals and are always raging hard! Believe it or not, you might have actually come across us! (If you live in America. or Kuwait.) We're known for our signiature stunna shades and rowdy antics. Adam's been giving out shades to lots of major DJs, and they can be seen in such videos as Nervo's music video "We're All No One" and Kaskade's Trick Or Beats Part 2 video on youtube (They're the crazy gemmed up ones) Anyways, HNP: Cant Stop, Wont Stop is dedicated to bringing the best in lots of EDM genres. Mikey usually plays a rowdy mix of Electro House and Progressive House, where as I play everything from Dubstep to Trance to Chip Tune. I try to go through all the genres so that we can bring a little bit of something for everyone. We'll also do mixtape reviews every now and again so that we can spread the word and sound of DJs/Artists that might not be as well known. We also try to keep people updated on local area EDM events and global/local EDM news.

So now that you've got that background info, if you're interested and would like to help us create something as great as Pete Tongs Essentials, Armin's State of Trance, or even try to make something even better, here's where you can check us out...
Live Radio Mix: FlipsideRadioNetwork.com or on the Live365 app for iPad/iPhone/Android under "Flipside Radio Network" every Thursday from 8-10pm EST.
Main Facebook Page: Facebook.com/HNPCSWS (has past shows and a live stream to the most recent one. Also has posts about current news, great songs/remixes I find, and gives us an outlet to touch base with fans. We want people to post their ideas and criticisms here. We WANT the public to see so that the public can see where we're working our hardest to give everyone what they want.)
Heady Nation's Page: Facebook.com/HeadyNationHeadwear (This is the place where it all started. You're able to see photos of our whole crew, past and present sunglasses, and celebrity photos)

I apologize if this goes against any policies on this forum (I know some are against advertising, and while this is advertising, it's not meant to come off like that. We're really just trying to get input so that we can better ourselves.) I work 4 jobs and do a good deal of the work for the radio show, so I don't have the time to spare going through tons of forum rules at each site (even though I'm very for people doing that. Makes me feel like a jerk that I cant due to my time boundaries )

Anyways, we hope to hear from you!

Dance! Love! Rage!

Last edited by JohnnyHammrstix on Feb-23-2012 at 02:34

Old Post Feb-23-2012 02:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyHammrstix Click here to Send JohnnyHammrstix a Private Message Visit JohnnyHammrstix's homepage! Add JohnnyHammrstix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SgtFoo
Ableton & ProTools addict

Vital Radio

1 hour guest-mixes wanted!!

Visit http://vitalradio.net and use the contact page to let us know you've got a mix ready to send us. Please include a few updates or a blurb about you/your work and the full track-listing of the mix and if possible, the timing of when each track starts (roughly) because.. we broadcast on Mugasha.com amongst many other outlets including iTunes podcast, FM radio, etc.

'-.SgtFoo.-'
My SoundCloud

Old Post Feb-23-2012 05:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SgtFoo Click here to Send SgtFoo a Private Message Visit SgtFoo's homepage! Add SgtFoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lagurudjjenky
tranceaddict in training

Smiley DJ FEED THE RAVER PODCAST (FEEDTHERAVER.COM)

FEED THE RAVER WORLD TECHNO PODCAST OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED!!! With a new episode every two weeks, an artist from a different city of the world will feed us their techno. With a variety of podcasts 26 times per year, FEED THE RAVER is a platform for rising artists worldwide to be part of a community of selected rising international talent. Sharing their productions and exclusive sets to all of us hungry techno Party People. From interesting corners of the map, each will contribute to our personal search and our favorite new artist will get the chance to purely express their own diverse flavors of techno. The artists involved will be able to inspire each other, connect and collaborate on productions too. Stay tuned to discover what's next for our next scheduled episodes from Serbia, Ukraine, Austria, Italy, Mexico and all over the US. We hope you like the concept. CHECK OUT OUR AMAZING FIRST EPISODE BY CRAFT! Follow us on Soundcloud and Mixcloud too.
Enjoy! www.feedtheraver.com

FEED THE RAVER podcast is a biweekly show hosted by Craft (Daniele Ciocio) that will be the platform for local Djs and Producers to share their beats and bass with us hungry ravers.
We are known by supporting new talent too therefore Feed the Raver proudly presents a new podcast concept. We believe that there is plenty of talent out there, and not only super star Djs deserve the spotlight and all the attention, so we will be accepting Techno podcast demos. We will listen to all of them and select our favorite. The selected mix will be featured on the second podcast of the month so IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO FEED THE RAVER send us your set!!!!!

Last edited by lagurudjjenky on Mar-07-2012 at 04:17

Old Post Mar-03-2012 21:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lagurudjjenky Click here to Send lagurudjjenky a Private Message Visit lagurudjjenky's homepage! Add lagurudjjenky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rashad648
Junior tranceaddict

Yet another quality compilation with it's precised rhythm and atmospherics making this deep and dark somewhere. The main key focus of this compilation is, it's haunting breaks, standed out vocals and atmoshphere that creates something quite beautiful. It continues to keep the complex sound till the more upbeat tracks getting involved.

12 tracks in their usual deep,groovy and kinda uplifted style building a huge atmosphere in the climax. Its an intelligent digital compilation mixed carefully and firmly designed for the people trance in mind. With an awesome energy from its rolling basslines and sublime atmospherics and fast paced uplifters that I enjoyed. Especially that remix by Guiseppe Ottaviani leaves a lot of impressions

I think its a strong start for Global Impact series that I am going to continue...

Play here

Old Post Mar-25-2012 12:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Rashad648 Click here to Send Rashad648 a Private Message Add Rashad648 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Searching for DJs? Got a competition running? Post the info here.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGreat track w/ alot of drums...can you Sample attached [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndrew Rayel - Dark Warrior (Original Mix) [2013]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread