Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Official London 2012 Olympic Games Thread
Pages (50): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

The Official London 2012 Olympic Games Thread

I believe the events are now corworthy, as it is once again obvious that North Korea is best Korea, and loyal Juche players won't let anyone mix them up with those Southern capitalist pigs

London 2012: North Korea's game delayed amid row over South's flag

Discuss! What else caught your attention?

Last edited by Lira on Jul-26-2012 at 02:31

Old Post Jul-26-2012 02:24  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

And, just for the record: I posted this thread first, OrangestO!

Old Post Jul-26-2012 02:27  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
And, just for the record: I posted this thread first, OrangestO!

Where's your proof?

Old Post Jul-26-2012 02:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

This thread title looks nicer. I'll be posting here instead.

Old Post Jul-26-2012 02:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Where's your proof?

My post had to be transferred over a long distance, and that's the only reason why my thread is the number 638493 while yours is the 638492

Besides, mine has the word "official" in it

Old Post Jul-26-2012 02:31  Brazil
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

Brasil's mens soccer team looks good enough to win the gold. I think they should do it but you never know.

Old Post Jul-26-2012 02:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I hope we finally win the Olympic gold... it's been ages already

The women's team destroyed Cameroon today, apparently.

Old Post Jul-26-2012 02:33  Brazil
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
My post had to be transferred over a long distance, and that's the only reason why my thread is the number 638493 while yours is the 638492

Has that ever happened before? Same thread at the same exact time?

I'll be a sport and delete mine since we're going to win most of the medals

I'll be looking forward to these guys:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Old Post Jul-26-2012 02:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I hope we finally win the Olympic gold... it's been ages already

The women's team destroyed Cameroon today, apparently.

It has been Never!!!! I think that this team has a lot of pressure to win though; there are a lot of guys on this team that are also on the international squad who will most likely appear for the World Cup. I really hope that Neymar shines and shuts all the haters up.

Yeah, I saw the score of the women's match. I watched a little of the USA vs France earlier too.

OT: Fluminense looks like they might get their first loss of the season.

Old Post Jul-26-2012 02:36 
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Yeah... but Grêmio is not doing bad, I guess. Unless, of course, you support Fluminense. Then I'd like to make it clear that the referee is definitely cheating
quote:
Has that ever happened before? Same thread at the same exact time?

About the same topic? Not that I'm aware of, and I've been here for quite a while
quote:
I'll be a sport and delete mine since we're going to win most of the medals

It's sad (for me) because it's true

Old Post Jul-26-2012 02:46  Brazil
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

Haha he is on a mission to give out cards tonight. But Gremio did a nice job double teaming and triple teaming Fred.

Ok, back on topic.

Old Post Jul-26-2012 02:47 
Swamper
Webmonstah

I'm looking forward to the games!

It would be amazing for there to be a new WR in the Men's 100M. I'm all over that... and the 4x100 relay. I used to run both as a kid and the feeling of being in a competition at that level (olympics) must be unbelievable.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jul-26-2012 03:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Official London 2012 Olympic Games Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown house tune from a few years ago... [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlter Ego - "Betty Ford" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread