Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > 14 dead, over 50 injured, brutally murdered at Denver theatre during The Dark Knight.
Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

, y

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
They were here last October actually. I had no desire to go though, because they're all pretty old now.

See!? They were jealous not even you went to their show, yet everyone is talking about Batman!

Old Post Jul-23-2012 19:12  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
That's the very first thing that came to my mind. Hell knows for how long he could've been saving money.

If we're going to keep feeding ideas for unfounded conspiracy claims, let me go over the top just to show how pointless it is:
  1. He dyed his hair with the colours of the German flag;
  2. He's white;
  3. Based on the two facts above, its obviously that he's a Nazi foggot;
  4. Germany is going through extremely tough times, and probably needs to export all sorts of weapons in order to boost the economy. Worked for them before WWII;
  5. KMFDM is from Germany, and it was blamed for the Columbine shootings already;
  6. Conclusion: If there's smoke, there's fire - KMFDM has got to be behind this tragedy, as their albums aren't nearly as popular as the Batman franchise. They also teamed up with Al-Qaida (KMFDM is now known as Al-KMFDM in underground circles, or so I heard) in order to fight American imperialism. They even released an album called "Adios" (Spanish for "So long!"), and the shootings happened in a state called Colorado (Spanish for "Red" under some circumstances). You know what's red!? That's right, blood is! And they even organised a killer show in Denver before!

No conspiracy theory will be as awesome as this one. Now stop!

Who is contemplating A CONSPIRACY THEORY? Not I? I just wanted to know where Nou heard that from.

You forgot

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 19:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Lagrangian is/was...

Old Post Jul-23-2012 19:18  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Lagrangian is/was...

he's trolling...

(I think)

Mass murders have been contemplated before.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 19:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Even if he is, I'd rather make sure I say something so far-fetched no conspiracy theory will be taken seriously after that

Old Post Jul-23-2012 19:54  Brazil
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

People are evil, point blank period

Old Post Jul-23-2012 20:37  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.
People are evil, point blank period

Bollocks: Many of the victims died protecting other people.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 20:39  Brazil
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Christ, just saw the video of his first court appearance, he looked like he hasn't slept a wink in months. That made me feel uneasy.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 20:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

Not that it is an excuse but he could have been suffering from schizophrenia

thats the typical prime age for onset.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 21:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Bollocks: Many of the victims died protecting other people.

Rest in peace, but even mobsters help out the community. I'm not disrespecting the victims at all, but good works doesn't equate to good people. This is strictly christian theology though so to a non-christian, it sounds preposterous. I fully understand your position.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 21:41  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

I hope you contract AIDS.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 21:51  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

There's no way people can be categorized as either good or bad because the truth is, everyone has a dark side. People are inherently evil because everyone has done something immoral at some point in their lives. Certain people are more publicized than others considering the severity of the crime committed, but the shooter isn't any worse than a baby that came outta the womb. Sin is an inescapable trait handed down from the event that took place in the garden of eden.

God is the ultimate judge though, and I have faith that all 12 victims went to paradise.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 22:08  South Korea

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > 14 dead, over 50 injured, brutally murdered at Denver theatre during The Dark Knight.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help ID this song for me [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackU2 - "Where The Streets Have No Name" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread