Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PoLskA
Supreme tranceaddict

Paxahau says we should have a partial line-up sometime in Feb...

Old Post Jan-28-2012 01:10  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for PoLskA Click here to Send PoLskA a Private Message Add PoLskA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PoLskA
Supreme tranceaddict

i have some thrilling demf opening party news that should NOT excite anyone on this board that is going to demf... haha...

rumor is
David Guetta on Thur May 24 and Tiesto on Fri May 25... both shows are in a suburb of Detroit... so def easy to avoid... =)

Old Post Jan-28-2012 15:11  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for PoLskA Click here to Send PoLskA a Private Message Add PoLskA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by PoLskA
i have some thrilling demf opening party news that should NOT excite anyone on this board that is going to demf... haha...

rumor is
David Guetta on Thur May 24 and Tiesto on Fri May 25... both shows are in a suburb of Detroit... so def easy to avoid... =)

wow...

Old Post Jan-28-2012 19:26  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

quote:
David Guetta on Thur May 24

What balls on this guy. Not even in the same league.

Old Post Jan-28-2012 19:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:

rumor is

LOL. Not only did Detroit get flooded with bad slow disco in 2011 (Shit Show, anyone? *barf* Waste of my fucking money!), now garbage commercial shit too? As long as it keeps the clueless kids out of awesome parties, whatever, I guess we can coexist for a weekend. I just hope Movement doesn't become Ultra (I doubt it though, Detroit is def not a vacation hotspot).

Old Post Jan-29-2012 06:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

iam not suprised those 2 jerkoffs will be in the area that weekend
its a holiday weekend so they are looking to cash in

but i doubt you will see any retards wearing a "f*ck me iam famous shirt" during any parties at demf, if they do then they need to get

Old Post Jan-29-2012 12:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

T

Old Post Jan-29-2012 15:01  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
iam not suprised those 2 jerkoffs will be in the area that weekend
its a holiday weekend so they are looking to cash in

but i doubt you will see any retards wearing a "f*ck me iam famous shirt" during any parties at demf, if they do then they need to get

You must be disappointed that Tiesto is playing fri, not sunday (thats if you're coming to demf;-)

Maybe I can convince Burak to come to DEMF now..Or at least try?

PS. David Guetta and Tiesto were 2 names I didn't want to see on this thread ;-/

Old Post Jan-29-2012 18:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
Maybe I can convince Burak to come to DEMF now..Or at least try?

do it

Old Post Jan-29-2012 20:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

From Chris Liebing's resident advisor site:

Movement Detroit 2012 - Day 1 at Hart Plaza

Line-up /
CLR Showcase
Chris Liebing
Tommy Four Seven
Brian Sanhaji
Monoloc
More TBC

Davide Squillace

Old Post Feb-01-2012 03:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by progbeatz
From Chris Liebing's resident advisor site:

Movement Detroit 2012 - Day 1 at Hart Plaza

Line-up /
CLR Showcase
Chris Liebing
Tommy Four Seven
Brian Sanhaji
Monoloc
More TBC

Davide Squillace

Everything is right in the world now

Old Post Feb-02-2012 22:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

This Thread needs a Re-Bump!! haha Anyone hear any new Rumors yet about Lineup or Afterpartys? I know there is gonna be a DirtyBird Afterparty May 26th at TBA

Old Post Feb-10-2012 01:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTune off thrillseekers set [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEverything But The Girl vs Soul Vision - "Tracey In My Room" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread