Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Does anyone else HATE peak time trance
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jkk45
tranceaddict in training

Be Cool! Does anyone else HATE peak time trance

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/115...urlrefer=search

^^^I recently bought this album

About 80% of the tracks all sound the same (Even for trance standards)

Is it just me or just underground trance SUCK. Theres little no change!

Apart from sean tyas, simon patterson and gareth emery whose tracks are AWSOME as they sound unique.

Whereas for claudia cazazcu, Klauss Goulart, Thomas Bronzwaer all the tunes sound the same!.

I like trance with soul like above and beyond, gareth emery, paul van dyk, sean tyas, oceanlab and a lot of stuff off anjaunbeats

Does anyone feel the same i am i the only one who likes 'mainstream' trance

Old Post Apr-19-2012 06:56  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for jkk45 Click here to Send jkk45 a Private Message Add jkk45 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I don't think you know what underground trance is, to be perfectly honest.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-19-2012 08:32  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Akira_Kayosa
Senior tranceaddict

LOL

www.soundcloud.com/akira-kayosa
www.mixcloud.com/AkiraKayosa
www.myspace.com/akirakayosa

Old Post Apr-19-2012 11:17  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Akira_Kayosa Click here to Send Akira_Kayosa a Private Message Visit Akira_Kayosa's homepage! Add Akira_Kayosa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
almcd
tranceaddict

I'll admit it....I love mainstream trance, but don't let anyone else see that you do, it'll come back to haunt you when under cross examination by other posters in other topics about different tracks/producers

Old Post Apr-19-2012 11:38  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for almcd Click here to Send almcd a Private Message Add almcd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I like trance with soul like above and beyond, [...] oceanlab and a lot of stuff off anjaunbeats.

Priceless

Old Post Apr-19-2012 13:19  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
freakster
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Does anyone else HATE peak time trance

quote:
Originally posted by jkk45

am i the only one who likes 'mainstream' trance

its called mainstream for a reason.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 15:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for freakster Click here to Send freakster a Private Message Add freakster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
almcd
tranceaddict

I FUCKIN LOL'd AT SOUL THOUGH

Old Post Apr-19-2012 15:30  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for almcd Click here to Send almcd a Private Message Add almcd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alero50
Senior tranceaddict

Smile

So no one laughed at the fact that, claudia cazacu or anything else besides sean tyas and w/e on that cd has been named "underground"?

Old Post Apr-19-2012 15:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Alero50 Click here to Send Alero50 a Private Message Add Alero50 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GreenOctopus
tranceaddict

quote:
I like trance with soul like above and beyond, gareth emery, paul van dyk, sean tyas, oceanlab and a lot of stuff off anjaunbeats

Old Post Apr-19-2012 15:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GreenOctopus Click here to Send GreenOctopus a Private Message Add GreenOctopus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I don't think you know what underground trance is, to be perfectly honest.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 16:36  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bonpsy
tranceaddict in training

Its all cheese where I come from

Old Post Apr-19-2012 18:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for bonpsy Click here to Send bonpsy a Private Message Add bonpsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Not much I would call "unique" and underground, does it still exist nowadays?
But as I loved it before it was mainstream, I won't deny I still love some of it.

Funny those track names Lightning and Yummy at cd3.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Apr-19-2012 19:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Does anyone else HATE peak time trance
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM1 - Electronic Funk (+sample) [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFreejack IV - "Splash!" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread