Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Funny Way to Ask a Girl 0ut!!!
Pages (141): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RozzeR
This is a Joke right ? That letter sucks ass , if i was a girl id prob laugh my arse off for about 5 years then die of laughter ,

Seriously what he said ^

If you want a funny way to ask a girl out use one of the following:

"Fuck me if i'm wrong, but are u Elvis?"

or walk up to her, point to ur dick and say, "Well it's not gonna suck itself is it love."

Old Post Jun-11-2003 12:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vmc
Travelling Without Moving

Re: Funny Way to Ask a Girl 0ut!!!

Don't send this letter. Don't ask why. Just don't.

quote:
Originally posted by sebby Yours truly,
Patrick “Pizda” Aksan

I hope the girl doesn't speak Polish.. If she does...

To all who don't know yet: 'pizda' in Polish means 'pussy' in bad language..

OMG, I'm still laughing !!

Old Post Jun-11-2003 12:49  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for vmc Click here to Send vmc a Private Message Add vmc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGiant
randomly disappoints

*sigh*

sooner or later everyone realizes that the complexity and difficulty of "love" is the most overrated thing ever. I'm not sure if humans have always thought about this topic in such an over complicated way, i gues its Hollywood and MTV What you need to understand is that all of it os based on very simple principles, you'll just have to aquire a clear sharp view instead of falling into a state of self-pittines and resignation.

Man needs woman. Woman needs man. Some fit together, some don't. You communicate with each other in order to find that out for you specific case. End of story

Old Post Jun-11-2003 13:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGiant Click here to Send TranceGiant a Private Message Visit TranceGiant's homepage! Add TranceGiant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

I would really like to know how successful are the guys in this thread that are bashing this letter guy.
I think this letter is cute. Minus the shit part and the fly part and the Pizda part (you don't want to be explaining how you got your nickname). Obviously from what I gather, Patrick and this girl have been talking in class and Patrick would like to see if this can go anywhere. I think you totally should write a letter, its really nice. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, but at least the girl will see that there are nice guys out there and not just ones that are cocks walking around full of themselves.

Old Post Jun-11-2003 15:52  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbax
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sebby

we did meet for the first time through note writing…lol Anyway your pro

he didnt ACTUALLY WTITE "LOL" did he?!!?!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

INSTA-FUCKED!

Old Post Jun-11-2003 15:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbax Click here to Send Orbax a Private Message Add Orbax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
INDY
all you need is love

quote:
Well, first off…I’m bored and I should be studying for finals. Second I wanted to tell you something. I think you’re a cool and very cute girl. Actually I think you’re the shit (as these young kids like to say these days). As the great Patrick Aksan used to say and I quote: “If I were a fly, Id be all over you cuz you’re the shit.” Maybe it’s your sexy nose ring, or you’re coming into class late asking if there was a quiz. Or maybe it’s just the fact that I’m soooooooooo lonely and I need a friend (ha ha that was a joke….no really it was And maybe I’m just ignorant or can’t take a hint but you never did answer my emails that I sent waaaaaaaaaaay back when. You know…..the ones that asked for your hand in marriage…or the one asking if you wanted to go to Hawaii on my yacht…...or maybe you didn’t get those. Hmmm well, if you didn’t at least I know that you got this letter.

Ashley, I have a question for you. I was wondering if you’d like to have a nice romantic dinner at McDonald’s with me this weekend? (I’m messing with you. It should be on Friday cuz they have better deals during the weekdays) But in all seriousness. Would you like to go out with me? Maybe go dancing or take a nice walk on the beach. Id like to get to know you. See what makes this East coast babe tick. Grant it… I’m not the sexiest guy, or the strongest, or even the hungest….. Fuck it…I’m as plain as a bagel that you sell at your store. But I can promise you one thing. You’ll have a fun night out. Man I sound like a damn advertisement…..see I even have a little marketing skills to offer you. So what do ya say Ashley? Will you do the honor of going out on a date with me? It took me 11 weeks to nurse the balls to be able to ask you….. and if you say no. It’s ok. Ill have another 12 weeks in Accounting 300 to write you a better letter/proposal.

I hope you enjoyed reading this letter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I also hope that you don’t have a boyfriend cuz I’m sure he’d REALLY enjoy reading this letter. And the fact that I just spent study time making an (_,_) out of myself really doesn’t help. I hope to hear from you soon babe (hopefully sooner than later). My cell phone number is 1 323 XXX XXXX and my email is paksan32@yahoo.com Hopefully if all goes well we will be talking soon. If not than I wish you a great 10 days off from school and Ill be awaiting the very awkward moment between us in Accounting 300. (I’m just kidding) Have a great break!!!
Yours truly,
Patrick “Pizda” Aksan

ok, TRASH THIS WHOLE LETTER OUT ASAP!!!!!!!! if your friend really want to talk to this girl, he should not be writing this.....first turn off, when he said that he was bored and thats the reason why he is writing her this i'd laugh at the fool, then he goes rambling some cheesy , pick up line to her....she will be rolling her eyes the second she see it.....aww and i know he was trying to be funny as i can see , he was droppig jokes , but he is trying too hard......let me cut this short....like i said throw this letter out, and give her a call, that should be easier....make it short and sweet.....hope it works

Old Post Jun-11-2003 16:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for INDY Click here to Send INDY a Private Message Add INDY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

OMG this letter is hillariously bad, here are some comments:

quote:
I hope you don’t think that I’m some kind of weird, four eyed fool for writing this letter.

why not say u'r not a serial killer or stalker

quote:
Actually it may be a little ironic for me to write one….since we did meet for the first time through note writing…lol

lol? this aint no chatroom buddy

quote:
Anyway your probably wondering why I’m even writing this letter. Well, first off…I’m bored and I should be studying for finals.

She's really going 2b flattered your writing her cause u have nothing better to do with your time.

quote:
I think you’re a cool and very cute girl.

yes! this is the first good thing in the letter!

quote:
Actually I think you’re the shit (as these young kids like to say these days). As the great Patrick Aksan used to say and I quote: “If I were a fly, Id be all over you cuz you’re the shit.”

Your comparing her to shit? this is the worst compliment ive ever heard!

quote:
Maybe it’s your sexy nose ring, or you’re coming into class late asking if there was a quiz.

nose ring part is ok, but why are to telling her u noticed she late to class and is unaware of a quiz? Is that a compliment?

quote:
Or maybe it’s just the fact that I’m soooooooooo lonely and I need a friend (ha ha that was a joke….no really it was And maybe I’m just ignorant or can’t take a hint but you never did answer my emails that I sent waaaaaaaaaaay back when. You know…..the ones that asked for your hand in marriage…or the one asking if you wanted to go to Hawaii on my yacht…...or maybe you didn’t get those. Hmmm well, if you didn’t at least I know that you got this letter.

Aweful, your sounding like a despart loser, she probably did get your weird emails and didnt respond...

quote:
I was wondering if you’d like to have a nice romantic dinner at McDonald’s with me this weekend? (I’m messing with you. It should be on Friday cuz they have better deals during the weekdays) But in all seriousness.

Don't tell a joke if you have to explain it. ur sounding cheap, ppl often joke about things they're are afraid to admit.

quote:
I’m not the sexiest guy, or the strongest, or even the hungest….. Fuck it…I’m as plain as a bagel that you sell at your store.

Your doing a great job sounding insecure and boring "I’m as plain as a bagel" omg!

The rest of the letter just has more of the same pathetic insecure shit in it. For the love of god pay some guy with balls to write a confident postive letter.

Last edited by igottaknow on Jun-11-2003 at 18:17

Old Post Jun-11-2003 18:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGiant
randomly disappoints

Re: Re: Funny Way to Ask a Girl 0ut!!!

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
For the love of god pay some guy with balls to write a confident postive letter.

that's the spirit!
For a 100 dollar check I'll do it. Mone back if there's a negative response.

Old Post Jun-11-2003 18:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGiant Click here to Send TranceGiant a Private Message Visit TranceGiant's homepage! Add TranceGiant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
))the source((
tranceaddict

...they without a doubt call you the smooth operator, don't they?

Old Post Jun-11-2003 22:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ))the source(( Click here to Send ))the source(( a Private Message Add ))the source(( to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

Giving this girl this letter would probably the worst idea this guy has ever had.

Old Post Jun-11-2003 22:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neo nEro
tranceaddict

quote:
Perhaps I wasn't clear here. My friend Patrick has been talking to Ashley in class throughout the semester as colleagues, but finally decided to ask her out by writing the letter you see above. Do you think this method will work?

If he has been talking to her, why doesn't he ask her out instead? Why would you go from actually having a conversation with her to back to writing something. If it is because he is afraid to ask her out, how is he going to get by on the date. not have any conversation during the whole thing?? it sounds to me like he isn't ready to ask her out because even if she does say yes it will never turn into a meaningful relationship because he lacks basic communication skills. Sorry if it sounds rough but it had to be said.

"Your Watching MTV. The cool, Brainwashing, 12 year old and younger station that hides behind a slick image. We're so cool that we decide what is cool, and now MTV News, the news that single-handedly is dumbing down our country. Which is Cool."

--Adam Freeland - Big Wednesday

Old Post Jun-11-2003 23:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neo nEro Click here to Send Neo nEro a Private Message Add Neo nEro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Turbonium
Supreme tranceaddict

I agree, what the hell? Just go up to her and say "I have to talk to you for a second." Once you're not in a public place/situation with people listening in, just say "I have to be honest with you, I really like you. I want to get to know you better. Do you think we could go hang out sometime or something?" Or something like that. If she hesitates, just tell her no pressure, you just thought that you could get to know her better, and that there are no hard feelings.

The letter is a bad idea, considering the circumstances and also the writing style. I mean, the letter isn't bad, just not the greatest thing to do in a situation like this.

Old Post Jun-12-2003 00:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Turbonium Click here to Send Turbonium a Private Message Add Turbonium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Funny Way to Ask a Girl 0ut!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (141): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold holden id (repost) [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKamasutra Feat. Marzio Dance - "Rock 'N Beat" (Beginning Vr.) [Dance Pollution] [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread