Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

dubfire always puts on a good show guys

booking is mint! no complaints from me

Old Post Apr-16-2012 18:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
acronym
Supreme tranceaddict

Ben UFO, Jackmaster, Oneman, or any combination of the three would be another great booking.

Old Post Apr-16-2012 19:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for acronym Click here to Send acronym a Private Message Add acronym to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

Who I want to see booked:

H.O.S.H
Joris Voorn
Life and Death
Art Department
Jamie Jones
Maceoplex
Ahmet Sismen
Martin Dawson
Armin Van Buuren
Loverdose
Lauhaus
Thug******
Blackstrobe
Gui Boratto
Extrawelt
Tale of Us
NTFO
Huxley
Kellerkind
John Talabot

Which one of the above does not belong there? :P

Old Post Apr-16-2012 19:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Misstress Barbara is playing on Labor Day Sunday as usual

Old Post Apr-16-2012 19:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

John Talabot would be amazing!

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-16-2012 20:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by Passskal
Misstress Barbara is playing on Labor Day Sunday as usual

meh

Old Post Apr-16-2012 20:44  Canada
taface
Supreme tranceaddict

Nina Kraviz on May 27th!! Awesooooome!! Hoottttt DJ and badass deep house!

Time to make my move. Goodbye Ben.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 01:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for taface Click here to Send taface a Private Message Add taface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

loooooooooooool Marc.

Sick booking! Really excited for that one.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 01:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by taface
Nina Kraviz on May 27th!! Awesooooome!! Hoottttt DJ and badass deep house!

Time to make my move. Goodbye Ben.

Awesome!

Old Post Apr-17-2012 02:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Nacht
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm going to throw a shoe at miss b.

Marcus, I sa how you snuck in avb on your list. I wonder if piknic will put trance is their lineup. I doubt it, but you never know these days.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 03:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Nacht Click here to Send Dj Nacht a Private Message Add Dj Nacht to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crazydafy
tranceaddict

Gui Boratto and Joris Voorn would make my summer

Old Post Apr-17-2012 12:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydafy Click here to Send crazydafy a Private Message Add crazydafy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

nina kraviz should be a good one.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 13:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhardtrance from 1999 must be id'ed? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFranky Jones - My Obsession [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread