Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Flyer Collecting
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

I collect them as well...I'm waiting to buy some frames so that I can make a giant collage and hang it in my room.

Old Post Mar-13-2007 04:12  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

anyone want to trade doubles?
never knew these were like hockey cards to party people.

Old Post Mar-13-2007 04:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

I used to, but then I got rid of most of them b/c I didn't put them anywhere - just in a stack. I've kept some though that have special meaning to me, or if they're signed.

P.S. Get Josh in this thread, he has a great collection.
My favorite newest addition is the Steve Lawler poster from NYD.

Old Post Mar-13-2007 14:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Import
---------------

Just started, wish id started early, i have about 40 wemf 06 flyers still tho, went into the store in guelph a few days before and he urged me to take a box home lol

Old Post Mar-13-2007 22:39  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for Import Click here to Send Import a Private Message Add Import to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
She_Fitz
He was into rocks....

I have a poster for each of the parties I went to in Ibiza...

Old Post Mar-14-2007 01:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for She_Fitz Click here to Send She_Fitz a Private Message Add She_Fitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Feb-01-2009 04:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

I can honestly say I don't have a single flyer from any event I've ever been to.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Feb-01-2009 04:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
I can honestly say I don't have a single flyer from any event I've ever been to.

noob. go out more often.

kotsy, that's a huge wall man. what do u use to put it up with? tape?

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Feb-01-2009 04:21  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
noob. go out more often.

after 14 years I think I'm entitled to a little down time now

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Feb-01-2009 04:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Clear thumb tacks.. the wall took about 3 months and I'm estimating over 1,000 tacks,
I think I'm one of Grand & Toys most frequent customers, lol

I pity the bastards who have to deal with that wall when we move out, lol

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Feb-01-2009 04:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

i have a few hundred flyers from like 1998 - 2004/5 ish and then stopped collecting them. i used to use them for design inspiration. they all now just sit in a few boxes.

Old Post Feb-01-2009 04:25  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

I used to have the bedroom doors of my old room covered.. then I made a huge poster from them all when I moved out. I only keep the flyers from events I loved and ones with Kittens on it

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Feb-01-2009 04:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Flyer Collecting
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1 - Can anyone ID this track. Clear lyrics [2018] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEchomen - "Truth" (Weekend World Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread