Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DrUg_Tit0
e^(i*pi)+1=0

Heh, can't believe there are still some authentic candy kid ravers out there...I thought it died out in the 90's with Dune and that stuff.

Old Post Dec-30-2003 21:41  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for DrUg_Tit0 Click here to Send DrUg_Tit0 a Private Message Add DrUg_Tit0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranc3
tranceaddict in training

OMG Sasha is teh Hottz0r!!!

Old Post Dec-30-2003 22:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranc3 Click here to Send Tranc3 a Private Message Add Tranc3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hequn
aka SATCH

Sasha buttseckz kthnxplz

Old Post Dec-30-2003 22:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Hequn Click here to Send Hequn a Private Message Add Hequn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluelimitd
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Hequn
Sasha buttseckz kthnxplz

hahahahah this whole thread r0cks

Download my mixsets (right click): Insongniac and Escape Artist
Be sure to e-mail me any questions/comments/suggestions!

Old Post Dec-31-2003 00:16  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for bluelimitd Click here to Send bluelimitd a Private Message Add bluelimitd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdjd
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by BonGWateR

Old Post Dec-31-2003 04:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdjd Click here to Send jdjd a Private Message Add jdjd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EssentialMix3r
Senior tranceaddict

19 on March 19 , still waiting for 21. So Close!!!

Old Post Dec-31-2003 05:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EssentialMix3r Click here to Send EssentialMix3r a Private Message Add EssentialMix3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skaya
Senior tranceaddict

Since I'm not going to take the time to Read past the first page of this thread, I'm just going to reply to the original topic by saying that any kind of barriers people create to classify who's a cool EDM lover and whose not are total Bullshit. All that matters is if your heart is with the music. It doesn't matter if you're a Candy Raver, Preppie, Thug, Goth, Rasta or whatever, if you care about the music and are willing to throw down a few bucks to buy your favorite DJ's cd or go see them live in a club, then you're contributing to the scene. Any differences between who listens to the music are merely personal differences and shouldn't be tied in with the music itself.

I turned 18 only a few months ago, and have already torn up my share of crowds at local parties behind the decks. When I was younger and just started spinning, most were supportive, but there were those few snobs who thought that I did not have the capability to appreciate the music and the scene because of my age. It's only fitting that those people still have not DJ'd beyond their bedrooms and don't seem to be able to show up to any of the big events.

Last edited by Skaya on Mar-15-2004 at 01:00

Old Post Mar-15-2004 00:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Skaya Click here to Send Skaya a Private Message Add Skaya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

thank you MR THREAD RESURECTOR!!!!..... btw read this thread, is just great... TOP THREAD OF THE YEAR

Old Post Mar-15-2004 00:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
glowinfairy
Junior tranceaddict

17 in 2.5 months & been lovin this music since i was 14 with all my heart ...keep on loving it more

Old Post Mar-15-2004 01:40  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for glowinfairy Click here to Send glowinfairy a Private Message Add glowinfairy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

mods close this thread, its mint and we dont want it getting fucked up.. its defenetly going to be a classic of 2004

Old Post Mar-15-2004 02:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smokeape
Lowland Trance Addict

OK, I ain't like Mr. Squirrel here, but I'm just too damn old to post!

Lol!

[[[smoke]]]

Old Post Mar-15-2004 02:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for smokeape Click here to Send smokeape a Private Message Add smokeape to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
A.J.
Back from the dead

I just read this thread for the first time.

It's all class!!!!!

Old Post Mar-15-2004 03:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for A.J. Click here to Send A.J. a Private Message Add A.J. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed an ID on this please - Tech House [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThomas Penton - "Domenica" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread