Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Ryan Miglierina A.K.A. Critical 7 - Rest In Peace
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Numb3rJuan
Digital Junkiee

Rest In Piece Ryan....

Old Post Jul-22-2004 06:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Numb3rJuan Click here to Send Numb3rJuan a Private Message Visit Numb3rJuan's homepage! Add Numb3rJuan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
00soups00
cruzin

Critical 7 - Lost

great track..

RIP

and its sad to see anyone taken.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to Ryan's Family and Loved Ones

Old Post Jul-23-2004 02:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for 00soups00 Click here to Send 00soups00 a Private Message Add 00soups00 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
b4k-oz
I am the Omnipresent TA

Sad

quote:
Originally posted by paranoik0
respect.

haven't had the chance to get to know his personality, but it's another loss for music and for... humanity.

My deepest respect to him and his family. Like paranoiko, I feel it's an incredible loss for the music industry and will treasure my vinyls and remember him whenever I hear them. RIP Ryan

"People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character."- Ralph Waldo Emerson, US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

Old Post Jul-23-2004 05:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b4k-oz Click here to Send b4k-oz a Private Message Add b4k-oz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eagle`
Progressive Psy Addict

respect mate

condolences to family & friends

The X-files - Closure (feat. Moby My Weakness)

Old Post Jul-23-2004 10:43  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Eagle` Click here to Send Eagle` a Private Message Add Eagle` to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
davedresden
Supreme tranceaddict

holy shit! he interviewed us for his website!! i feel gutted! rest in peace, ryan!

he seemed very passionate about music.

- dave

Old Post Jul-25-2004 04:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for davedresden Click here to Send davedresden a Private Message Visit davedresden's homepage! Add davedresden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Torley Wong
Torley Wong sings a song!

quote:
Originally posted by davedresden
holy shit! he interviewed us for his website!! i feel gutted! rest in peace, ryan!

he seemed very passionate about music.

- dave

Yeah, small world Dave. I enjoyed the interview Ryan conducted with you and Josh... for everyone who wants to read, it's here:

http://www.soniccontrol.com/content...nddresden.shtml

A good interview. A good site! It talked the gamut from classical film orchestration to storming dance music, which of course two very seemingly different but integrated passions Ryan had.

The link on the page was originally broken and that's one of the things I emailed him about... and he fixed it just before he went from this Earth. It's so sad

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Old Post Jul-25-2004 04:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Torley Wong Click here to Send Torley Wong a Private Message Visit Torley Wong's homepage! Add Torley Wong to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romain
Romeijn van den Taar

Lost... RIP

Rest in Peace..
we lost a great artist
god knows how important are the artists... he brought us a lot of emotions with his music... and he would have probably bring a lot more in the future

Old Post Jul-25-2004 11:22  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Romain Click here to Send Romain a Private Message Add Romain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mety333
Supreme tranceaddict

Rest in peace and continue to live inside the music spirit...

Old Post Jul-25-2004 11:28  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for mety333 Click here to Send mety333 a Private Message Add mety333 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Charlie_mac
tranceaddict in training

terrible news, RIP. thoughts go out to all his friends and family. now i'm gona think of him every time i play Lost! awesome, awesome track.

Old Post Jul-25-2004 13:08  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie_mac Click here to Send Charlie_mac a Private Message Add Charlie_mac to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MaDDHatteR
Supreme tranceaddict

... never good to hear of ppl being taking away from life so young. And it saddens me to think of the great potential he had. Critical 7 - Lost was definately a solid track. Rest in Peace bro.

Old Post Jul-25-2004 17:11  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for MaDDHatteR Click here to Send MaDDHatteR a Private Message Add MaDDHatteR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancender
I leave em...you love em.

R.I.P.

so tragic.

He was fucking with shady women and couldn't drop the habit...

Old Post Jul-26-2004 20:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancender Click here to Send Trancender a Private Message Add Trancender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancerulez84
tranceaddict

So sad do hear the death of ryan from critical 7. I didnt know the guy but its so sad to year the death of anybody in such a tragic way.
I heard 'critical 7 - lost' a couple of weeks ago on gatecrasher live and thought such an awesome song only to learn know that a main part of critical 7 is no longer with us

my regards go to all his close friends and family and fellow producers who worked with him

R.I.P Ryan

Old Post Jul-26-2004 20:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancerulez84 Click here to Send trancerulez84 a Private Message Add trancerulez84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Ryan Miglierina A.K.A. Critical 7 - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold trance [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIgor S - Boomerang [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread