Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MissBehaviour
Junior tranceaddict

Drunk

i heard about this site from a friend of a friend who found it after a napster download

xxx
- Miss B

Old Post Mar-20-2001 22:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for MissBehaviour Click here to Send MissBehaviour a Private Message Add MissBehaviour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Elektrik_Bot
Junior tranceaddict

Smile looked for electronic music forum in

search engine

Old Post Mar-20-2001 23:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Elektrik_Bot Click here to Send Elektrik_Bot a Private Message Visit Elektrik_Bot's homepage! Add Elektrik_Bot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

Thumbs up boo hoo :(

quote:
Originally posted by trancaholic
I'm not sure but I think it happened in the time when Hawkzone vs. Meettechno halted their operation, and I was forced to look for new mp3-sites. I used a flooding approach by clicking at all links at the sites I visited at that time, all links at the interesting sites they brought me to, and so on. Suddenly I was here at TA and thought "well, it looks good for livesets" and bookmarked it. Later I was snooping around the forums when some thread (can't remember which one) got my attention, and I simply had to post..

Btw. do anybody know where/if DJ Peppermint from Hawkzone posts tracks today?

Yeah! Hawkzone was an awesome site!! Definitely the biggest influence in my trance listening...also a major part in getting me addicted
I was really sad when I found Hawkzone no longer worked...but luckily I kept the bookmark!! For boy was I happy when one day I clicked on the link in boredom & found a new place - Hawkzone vs. MeetTechno...yay, bliss again. Well, sadly that good thing came to an end , but we must move on and adapt to change...just lucky that I found TrancEaddict!!
I'm surprised actually that no-one else says they found the site through the alt.music.trance newsgroup...that's how I got here...someone must have posted it!
Anyway, the forums here are much more interesting than there...I even unsubscribed 'cos it was getting so boring

Old Post Mar-21-2001 03:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xXxAzNrAvErxXx
VinylAddict

Talking

I just typed in TranceAddict.com hoping a PHAT site would show...and IT DID!!!
ThanQ TranceGod...hehe

Nu Nrg - Freefall

Old Post Mar-21-2001 06:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xXxAzNrAvErxXx Click here to Send xXxAzNrAvErxXx a Private Message Add xXxAzNrAvErxXx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thor
Joe Mushroom

Thumbs up

From my roomate, ChronicPride as he's known here... I had noticed the tranceaddict url on a bunch of my Napster songs but I never thought to check it out until my roomate mentioned it....

Glad he did! This place rocks...

Cheers,

Thor......

Old Post Mar-21-2001 08:06  Iceland
Click Here to See the Profile for Thor Click here to Send Thor a Private Message Add Thor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mekon
Supreme tranceaddict

i am here thankx to napster and the id tags

Old Post Mar-21-2001 10:20  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Mekon Click here to Send Mekon a Private Message Add Mekon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fatboy
trancEaddict Fatmonstah

Smile Re: thanx mom

quote:
Originally posted by IbAmbient
my mom hooked me up with the web site addy, she da bomb. if you believe that...well....nevermind.

LOL

Old Post Mar-21-2001 14:00  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Fatboy Click here to Send Fatboy a Private Message Add Fatboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancer
Supreme tranceaddict

Talking

Hey Everyone
I got introduced to this site off a search engine search - Google I think - but this was in Oct 0f 2000 - joined the forum then but forum got reorganized and didn't rejoin till Feb. - I go to university so I was away for the semester break
Peace
TrAnCeEnGiNeErEd
P.s. Can anybody tell me how to set up an avatar and a signature for my replies - help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Old Post Mar-21-2001 21:26  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancer Click here to Send Trancer a Private Message Add Trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m0sh
Ibiza 05'

well ...

i know about this site from a friend....

now i know even better sites then this

but this is a good site

James Holden is my only GOD!

Old Post Mar-21-2001 21:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh Click here to Send m0sh a Private Message Add m0sh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

Re: well ...

quote:
Originally posted by MoSH_MaN
i know about this site from a friend....

now i know even better sites then this

but this is a good site

better sites? hmm but where can you find such an avid bulletin board. nothin' compares to having this kind of knowledge and information at your fingertips. hehe. i dunno, just felt like writing that down cause i've been to plenty of trance sites but this is the mainly the only place that you can get a heap of info very quickly.

Old Post Mar-21-2001 21:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl0ckw0rk
tranceaddict in training

w00t first post!

i just found this place from a google search

-|- __
/\ /\*

Old Post Mar-22-2001 00:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for cl0ckw0rk Click here to Send cl0ckw0rk a Private Message Visit cl0ckw0rk's homepage! Add cl0ckw0rk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

Hello!

I have got to say that this is probabally the best thread i've ever started with the best turn out of responses. Looks like Swamper respected it enough to make it a sticky thread, thanks Swamp! its just an honor to know that swamper knows i exsist cause hes the shit and i feel like hes a celeb for making a site that is so successful as this one. Swamp youre the shit! Keep up the good work and i'll be seen around the forums if anyone wants to talk to me about trance (cause i love talking to people who know what they are talking about)! My aol Screen name is Tediblnd and my email is Tediblnd@aol.com

Old Post Mar-22-2001 05:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Needed [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTalamasca - "Time Simulation" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread