Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 289 - I expect no one to reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Friday 289 - I expect no one to reply

Old Post Nov-20-2020 23:28  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I'm really just posting to ruin the thread title. Or was that your shifty plan all along, to get people posting? You're a god damned genius, JEO.

Not much happening here. New Mandalorian is always nice, and I just had a kebab for lunch.

Old Post Nov-21-2020 01:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus Summers
tranceaddict in training

I'm tired of grad school, folks.

Old Post Nov-21-2020 04:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus Summers Click here to Send Marcus Summers a Private Message Add Marcus Summers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Unstable internet since Friday morning here.
One advantage, less fake news.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Nov-21-2020 11:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus Summers
I'm tired of grad school, folks.

I assumed you made bank hosting Double Dare. Or are your academic pursuits merely for pleasure and not financial gain?

Old Post Nov-21-2020 15:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I’m beginning the script for a horror movie where the main character runs out of toilet paper in a roadside porta potty

Old Post Nov-21-2020 17:16  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Titled "Well, shit"?

Old Post Nov-21-2020 17:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Title comes later but that will be up there with ‘the running’

Old Post Nov-21-2020 17:46  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

My weekend to work after a week off. My birthday was last week which means we can start decorating for Christmas now, so we got the tree up and the outdoor lights strung. The best of this, though, is that we had to move our daughter's toy shelf into her playroom to make room for the tree, where it is going to stay permanently. Our living room is completely ours again!

Old Post Nov-22-2020 10:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Funny you should mention that, JP, as we're undergoing a bit of the same here at the farm. The younger daughter and her husband moved back to our former home about 12 miles south. Our older daughter and her fiancé closed on a home Friday, and they moved some of her stuff last night. I just walked downstairs into what she had converted into a temporary room to get some ice from a deep freezer, and all that was left was her old bed. It slowly feels like we are becoming empty nesters again. I am fine with the notion, and I accept that it is simply part of the circle of life (cue Elton John and Simba). I am pretty sure my wife is going to struggle with it much more. We have gone from 5 people and 5 dogs to two old people and 2 old miniature Dachshunds, lol. It's just after 5 AM local, and the wife is getting ready for a shift at the behavioral health facility, and I am sipping coffee, basking in the silence and enjoying the fact that if I want to bang around in the kitchen, no one will be disturbed. It feels like the home is "just ours" again.

Took this yesterday morning a little after 5 AM. Sun rise behind the pecan tree.

Old Post Nov-22-2020 11:24  United States
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Soooo pretty! Love that mauve and peach sky.

Old Post Nov-22-2020 12:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

We have been running about 10F above average all month. When we finally transition into some real winter-like weather, it's going to hurt like a mofo. *DJ Mikey Mike face*

Someone said breakfast sammich?

IMG-0577-Copy

Last edited by Zoso on Nov-22-2020 at 14:09

Old Post Nov-22-2020 13:06  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 289 - I expect no one to reply
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Pls O.o !!! [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVengaboys - "You And Me" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread