Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The "talk about your last night out" thread
Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

Saw Adriatique at Hacienda this saturday in Philly. Played a very fun dixon/life & death/&me type set. Very dark and wacked out, loopy. I had a great time and got about 3 hours of dancing in before I called it a night. 4 out of 5 stars.

Old Post Dec-15-2014 20:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klm21
Senior tranceaddict

Last party for me was Ostgut Ton night @ TrouwAmsterdam, 4/5.

Norman Nodge played great, Steffi as well but the first 1.5-2 hours of her set we´re very calm especially after Nodge so a bit harder to get into.
Dettmann got on at 6:15 or so, played 5.5 hours but I left at 8:30 after having no energy left. Might be my last every party at Trouw, no complaints if it is, except the reget I have for not going more often.

Old Post Dec-16-2014 18:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for klm21 Click here to Send klm21 a Private Message Add klm21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Looks like Fabric may close because too many people achieved the best high they possibly can inside.

http://www.factmag.com/2014/12/18/f...license-review/

Old Post Dec-18-2014 16:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I WANNA DIE IN A HEAP IN A CLUB ON A DRUG

Old Post Dec-18-2014 16:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
I WANNA DIE IN A HEAP IN A CLUB ON A DRUG

ocra insertion?

Old Post Dec-18-2014 17:15  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lonne
Stranger Than Fiction

So I went out last night having a few beers with a bunch of friends and ended up at a party where Christian Smith was playing.

I pretty much knew that I wasn't going to enjoy the music before I even got there ( Not a Drumcode fan ) but my friends convinced me to join them, so I thought alright, why not..

In terms of track selection, he played the worst fucking big-room-tech house/techno tracks possible in a fairly small/half empty club. Stayed for 1,5 hours before I left. Most boring dj I've seen in a long time next to Scuba about six months ago.

Old Post Dec-27-2014 14:20  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lonne Click here to Send lonne a Private Message Add lonne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andoniprince
tranceaddict in training

Last night I got together with my twins sister, we shared the insights with each other after an unforgettable sermon given by a pastor. We sat down altogether on the floor, examining the scriptures, and then reflecting. Absolutely, it was one more significant night dating with God !

Old Post Dec-28-2014 08:04  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Andoniprince Click here to Send Andoniprince a Private Message Visit Andoniprince's homepage! Add Andoniprince to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andoniprince
tranceaddict in training

Last night one more little sister joined in our sharing of the insight after a day and a whole year's experience, with an humble heart, we excused each other, then love is fulfilled in our heart even though it was a dark and very cold night, the house was so warm and bright. Wonderful night !

£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß£ß
housse sony xperia e3¡¡¨¦tui sony xperia e1

Last edited by Andoniprince on Dec-31-2014 at 04:00

Old Post Dec-29-2014 04:03  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Andoniprince Click here to Send Andoniprince a Private Message Visit Andoniprince's homepage! Add Andoniprince to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

How did everyone's NYE parties go? Still need to do my second shift at Berghain, i'll write a bit when it's all done.

Old Post Jan-02-2015 10:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Disappointing; Me, a friend and our girlfriends rented table at one of the best clubs in town. When we arrived, it was freezing in the aula, but we thought things would heat up eventually. They didn't. People were wearing jackets on the course of the entire evening. Then the power went out three times within ten minutes. The DJs - some local smuchs - played lousy and unorganized. Anything between big room tech-house to traditional Romanian music. The only plus was the food.

Old Post Jan-02-2015 11:05  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lonne
Stranger Than Fiction

I had a great NYE. Saw John Osborn plat at my favorite club in Stockholm. He was excellent from start to finish.

Highlight of the night was hearing ''Bodem-Hassle''

Last edited by lonne on Jan-02-2015 at 14:08

Old Post Jan-02-2015 13:05  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lonne Click here to Send lonne a Private Message Add lonne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
skysh
tranceaddict in training

very nice . thank you for sharing information

Old Post Jan-02-2015 14:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for skysh Click here to Send skysh a Private Message Visit skysh's homepage! Add skysh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The "talk about your last night out" thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (40): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback"He dreamed that the sun will rise..." [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Thrillseekers - "New Life" (Original Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread