Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

true story

Old Post Feb-29-2008 09:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

im in LA and hammered.. i miss toronto

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post Feb-29-2008 11:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
im in LA and hammered.. i miss toronto

it was -30C here yesterday with the windchill....

Old Post Feb-29-2008 12:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Went out to dinner last night.

didnt mean to get drunk. did.

ugh. i so desperately needed that sleep too.

man im tired today. (could be worse tho)

Old Post Feb-29-2008 14:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fin.K.L
Supreme tranceaddict

I wanna go out party today! heeeeek~ (falling a sleep)

Old Post Mar-01-2008 03:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fin.K.L Click here to Send Fin.K.L a Private Message Add Fin.K.L to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

I just found out my ex had a one night stand while we were still together.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Mar-01-2008 04:37  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MarkT
Automatic Static

^^^ so not cool.

and even though it's your ex...you still care, don't you :/

je suis drunk.

DJ Heather was good @ Circa...except for the room being shut down at 2:55am.

that was pretty fucking weak

Old Post Mar-01-2008 08:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

went out to this shite club called Cantina Charlies. Soooo drunk. what a horrible club... still managed to have a good time though.

Ran into an old acquaintance...asked if I'm on Facebook..said I'm probably 1 of only 3 people left in Toronto not on there, specifically to avoid people from my past. lol

Now I remember that last time I partied in the 'District' was at System or the occasional TIL. God I miss System

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Mar-01-2008 08:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by MarkT
^^^ so not cool.

and even though it's your ex...you still care, don't you :/

I f'ing loved her. So many emotions have gone through me last night, I'm still sick to my stomach today, and it's not from the hangover, I didn't get one.

I sucks, because I gave her so much freedom and trust, and it hurts to find out she took advantage of my niceness and went to far when she was at Circa and left home with some dude. fuck.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Mar-01-2008 13:32  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Nope! I was sober last night. Not a drop of alcohol.

And now its Saturday morning and been here at the office for 15 mins and FEEL GREAT!!

Old Post Mar-01-2008 14:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
I just found out my ex had a one night stand while we were still together.

Goddamn what a bitch. I hope she gets herpes.

Old Post Mar-01-2008 16:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MarkT
Automatic Static

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
I f'ing loved her. So many emotions have gone through me last night, I'm still sick to my stomach today, and it's not from the hangover, I didn't get one.

I sucks, because I gave her so much freedom and trust, and it hurts to find out she took advantage of my niceness and went to far when she was at Circa and left home with some dude. fuck.

I found out similar crap about an ex and can identify with that sick feeling you get. there's "shit happens" (which is still not cool, but can be worked out) and then there's consciously making a choice going home with someone or actual premeditated plans to screw around. awful.

It's hard to aceept that so many people don't hold the same standard of honesty in relationships that you do and abuse the trust you show them.

cliche to say this, but 'time heals'...and you'll move on to someone more deserving of (and who reciprocates) the trust you give them.

Old Post Mar-01-2008 18:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack Id Please Please Please Please [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIgloo - How Do You Say Forever [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread