Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold: Perfecto On Tour - Sirius Area 38 [Tracklist Archive]
Pages (73): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
morfeodomenico
Senior tranceaddict

Please try in every way to recover:
Perfecto presents: The Paul Oakenfold Radio Mix
Show: 05/2009

Hour 1

INTRO TRACK - Unknown
KISS ME LOVE – Chema Dezarte
LEFT ALONE - Hibernate
THE LONGEST ROAD (Deadmau5 Remix) – Morgan Page
HERE I AM (Sam Vahedi & Swedish Egil Mix) – The Israelites
WISH YOU WERE HERE (Original Mix) – Kenneth Thomas
THE PROMISE (Joey Modus Remix) – Kenneth Thomas vs. Airglow
FAKE AWAKE – Andy Moor
ECLIPSING THE SUN – Barrington Lawrence & Shefali
LAS VEGAS – Evegny Bardyuzha

Hour 2

FALLING ANGELS SYMPHONY – Robert Vadney
FLAMMABLE – Nat Monday
DREAMS FOR OPHELIA – Kenneth Thomas
PREDATOR – Richard Durand
BREAKING THE SPELL (Fred Baker Mix) – Laydee Jane
WAYS & MEANS (Tyler Michuad Mix) – Jon O’Bir
FROM DUBAI WITH LOVE – David Newsum
AS TIME GOES BY - AmR
ROYAL FLUSH - Signum
BUMPY FLIGHT HOME – Paul Oakenfold

this tracklist is fantastic............

Old Post Feb-24-2009 10:11  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for morfeodomenico Click here to Send morfeodomenico a Private Message Add morfeodomenico to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stanza
Natural Born Trancer

quote:
Originally posted by ~Mikola~ Well ... hard to say - I am not the one who knows TOO many languages ... have you been on VibeFM site? Or you know Spanish and thats make you think everyone does? Anyway, I can define English, German, Russian and (of course!) Ukrainian ... and neither Spanish or Romanian are in the list Seriously - I was pretty sure (was not lookking on vibefm.RO extension) that Vibe sounds come from South America Since the language was absolutelly unfamiliar Spanish was the first language that come to my mind
I know hardly any Spanish but I guess it's one of those languages whereby after hearing a few seconds of it you would definitely recognise it. Kinda like English I suppose

Old Post Feb-24-2009 11:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Stanza Click here to Send Stanza a Private Message Add Stanza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leonsv
òðàíñ ñõàâàë ìîé ìîñê

Perfecto presents: The Paul Oakenfold Radio Mix 27-02-2009

Perfecto On Tour Episode 115 (unofficial number)

ARTIST....: Paul Oakenfold
TITLE.....: Perfecto Radio Mix-SAT-02-28
GENRE.....: Trance
SUBGENRE..: n/a
SOURCE....: Radio
RELDATE...: Feb-28-2009
AiRDATE...: 000-00-0000

TRACKS....: 01
LENGTH....: 115:46 min
SIZE......: 147,7 MB
QUALITY...: VBRkbps

Link: [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

RELNOTES..:
the latest oakie show as far as we can tell (programming schedule changed, show no longer listed).

The page with tracks is erased:

http://www.vibefm.ro/index.php?page.../Paul-Oakenfold

In the program not exist Oakenfold:

http://www.vibefm.ro/index.php?page=vibe-fm/program

Tracklist:

01. Kenneth Thomas feat. Colleen Riley - Wish You Were Here
02. Chema Dezarate & Michael Manzano - Kiss Me Love
03. Francisca Balke - Perfect High (Robert Vadney Mix)
04. Mr.Sam feat. CLAUD9 - Cygnes
05. Kenneth Thomas - Alaskan Waves
06. The Israelites - Here I Am (Sam Vahedi and Swedish Egil Mix)
07. Liam Shachar - Aura
08. Shannon - Let The Music Play (Thee-O and Swedish Egil Remix)
09. Robert Babicz - Dark Flower (Joris Voorn Magnolia Mix)
10. Myon and Shane 54 feat. Carrie Skipper - Vampire (Gareth Emerys Garuda Remix)
11. Push - Dream Designer (8 Wonders Remix)
12. Laydee Jane - Breaking the Spell (Fred Baker Remix Edit + 2009 new mix) ???? need confirm
13. Kenneth Thomas - Dreams for Ofelia
14. Outer Sunset - Feel My Magic (Nat Monday Flammable Remix)
15. The Fraction - Tease (Barry Jay Mix)
16. Deep Invert - A Journey to Mars
17. Tilt feat. Grace - Invisible (Ehren Stowers Remix)
18. Schiller - Das Glockenspiel (Humate Mix)

Old Post Feb-28-2009 10:26  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for leonsv Click here to Send leonsv a Private Message Add leonsv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
morfeodomenico
Senior tranceaddict

RELNOTES..:
the latest oakie show as far as we can tell (programming schedule changed, show no longer listed).

there is a notice of paul oakenfold in this russian site : www.nightclubbing.com.ua
PLEASE TRANSLATE IN ENGLISH THANKS

Last edited by morfeodomenico on Mar-01-2009 at 22:59

Old Post Mar-01-2009 22:33  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for morfeodomenico Click here to Send morfeodomenico a Private Message Add morfeodomenico to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dVaffection
tranceaddict

quote:
there is a notice of paul oakenfold in this russian site : www.nightclubbing.com.ua

This some kind of nonsense. Urkaine site propagandizes to win tickets to Paul's concert that is situated in Miami!!! I wonder what is the VIP ticket price on concert against ticket on the plane to Miami from Ukraine?

Old Post Mar-02-2009 08:09  Belarus
Click Here to See the Profile for dVaffection Click here to Send dVaffection a Private Message Visit dVaffection's homepage! Add dVaffection to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MC_DuDe
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by morfeodomenico

Nightclubbing is a UKRAINIAN site !!!!!!!!
I guess you are curious about this - http://nightclubbing.com.ua/forum/i...showtopic=26750
All that is said was taken from Paul's official site - http://pauloakenfold.com/contests
In case there is something else you r interested in - just PM or give a link.
quote:
Originally posted by dVaffection
This some kind of nonsense. Urkaine site propagandizes to win tickets to Paul's concert that is situated in Miami!!! I wonder what is the VIP ticket price on concert against ticket on the plane to Miami from Ukraine?

Well ... who cares on the tickets price if there is a chance to party with your FAVOURITE DJ?!?!?!? (Flight to States is not very expensive - the main problem here is visa ((( And by the way there are clubbers around the world (who are from ukraine and not only) they might be interested in this info ))) and flying inside States is not that expensive )))

Last edited by MC_DuDe on Mar-02-2009 at 12:19

Old Post Mar-02-2009 11:34  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for MC_DuDe Click here to Send MC_DuDe a Private Message Add MC_DuDe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Edwin-L
Junior tranceaddict

Went to Future Music Festival 2009 (Randwick Racecourse Sydney) 28th February to experience a Paul Oakenfold Live Set.
Paul has done well, although he called some guys at times during the show (probably to get some image from his console to be projected to the 2 large screens, the image did not make it to one of them, at the end he decided not to project them and left the screen showing "Paul Oakenfold" only. If it worked, he would have projected the video images and Perfecto sign nicely), no hiccups on the set, mixing and transition was smooth. Although not the best crowd, due to rundown. He still managed to pull it off well. The beat throughout is very similar to the beat on Francisca Balke - Perfect High (Robert Vadney Mix) and also some fast, strong beats, which is good, not the normal trance/house sound.

Some tracks Paul played:
Red Hot Chilly Peppers - Other Side (Benny Benassi Remix)
Francisca Balke - Perfect High (Robert Vadney Mix)
Das Glockenspiel - Schiller (Humate Mix)
BT - Flaming June
David Guetta - The World is Mine

The following was the show run down at the Future Music stage:
2030-2200 - Bassment Jaxx (Live)
1845-2015 - Paul Oakenfold
Surprise - Kaz James & Macy Gray
1730-1830 - N*E*R*D (Live)
1530-1730 - Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso *(I have arrived at around 1700, they were very high, jumped onto the deck at the end)
1430-1530 Goodwill
1330-1430 Hook N Sling
1200-1300 The Aston Shuffle

Went to Sublime after a few songs of Basement Jaxx (volume control was too bad, everything was too loud)
Caught a bit of Markus Schulz, it was trance. Left after 20 minutes, too tired to continue.
FYI
Sublime is an indoor venue, was where trance at on the day:
1900-2200 - Markus Schulz
1700-1900 - Christopher Lawrence
1500-1700 - Super8 and Tab
1400-1500 - Pee Wee Ferris
1300-1400 - Suae vc Pulsar
1200-1300 - Amber Savage

Some pre-show interviews:
http://www.starobserver.com.au/ente...gras-party/4302
http://www.timeoutsydney.com.au/mus...-interview.aspx

Some photos can be found here:
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/1bdW.../Paul+Oakenfold
http://www.wireimage.com/ItemListin...i=356765&nbc1=1

Full set times and information can be found here:
http://www.inthemix.com.au/festival..._Music_Festival

Paul's Sydney Future Music Festival Performance Footage:
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/p...cid=VIDURVMUS01

Paul's Perth Future Music Festival Performance Footage:
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/f...cid=VIDURVMUS02

Last edited by Edwin-L on Mar-03-2009 at 22:30

Old Post Mar-02-2009 21:56  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Edwin-L Click here to Send Edwin-L a Private Message Add Edwin-L to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
morfeodomenico
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Edwin-L
Went to Future Music Festival 2009 (Randwick Racecourse Sydney) 28th February to experience a Paul Oakenfold Live Set.
Paul has done well, although he called some guys at times during the show (probably to get some image from his console to be projected to the 2 large screens, the image did not make it to one of them, at the end he decided not to project them and left the screen showing "Paul Oakenfold" only. If it worked, he would have projected the video images and Perfecto sign nicely), no hiccups on the set, mixing and transition was smooth. Although not the best crowd, due to rundown. He still manage to pull it off well. The beat throughout is very similar to the beat on Francisca Balke - Perfect High (Robert Vadney Mix) and also some fast, strong beats, which is good, not the normal trance/house sound.

Some tracks Paul played:
Red Hot Chilly Peppers - Other Side (Benny Benassi Remix)
Francisca Balke - Perfect High (Robert Vadney Mix)
Das Glockenspiel - Schiller
BT - Flaming June
David Guetta - The World is Mine

[/URL]

Thanks for the report
it is possible to have the live set to download?

Old Post Mar-02-2009 23:08  Italy
Edwin-L
Junior tranceaddict

Probably not. Only Markus Schulz is going to broadcast his Melbourne set live to his Global DJ Broadcast Radio Show.
Kenneth, if you are reading this, can you ask Paul to do a similar sound in one of the coming weekly "Paul Oakenfold Radio Mix"?
Also thanks Paul for me for the good experience. Hope to see him more in Sydney.

Last edited by Edwin-L on Mar-02-2009 at 23:57

Old Post Mar-02-2009 23:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Edwin-L Click here to Send Edwin-L a Private Message Add Edwin-L to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MC_DuDe
Senior tranceaddict

Cool!!!
Wish I be there )))
Hopefully Paul will come visit Kyiv this year - in midsummer he will have Europe tour ... have my fingers crossed )))

Old Post Mar-03-2009 08:58  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for MC_DuDe Click here to Send MC_DuDe a Private Message Add MC_DuDe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Edwin-L
Junior tranceaddict

Hi Guys!
Finally it is here!
Paul's Official Podcast is out now on iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/...st?id=307580286
Tracklist is same to 1st Hour of Perfecto Presents: The Paul Oakenfold Radio Mix Week 09 2009 (27-02-2009):
Perfecto Podcast: featuring Paul Oakenfold â Episode 001

Release Date: 03/07/09

Official Weekly Podcast from Paul Oakenfold

Playlist â Episode 001

WISH YOU WERE HERE â Kenneth Thomas

KISS ME LOVE â Chema Dezarte

PERFECT HIGH (Robert Vadney Mix) â Unknown

CYGNES â Mr. Sam ft. Cloud 9

ALASKAN WAVES â Kenneth Thomas

HERE I AM (Sam Vahedi & Swedish Egil Mix) â The Israelites

AURA (Original Mix) â Liam Shachar

LET THE MUSIC PLAY (Trent Cantrelle & Chris Cox Mix) â Shannon

DARK FLOWER (Joris Voorn Mix) â Unknown

Thanks Paul & Perfecto!!

Last edited by Edwin-L on Mar-07-2009 at 23:03

Old Post Mar-07-2009 04:12  Australia
showwmann
tranceaddict

I quit listening POT since episode 93.
What has happened to this show; does sirius cancelled the show and the show continues on vibe.fm ??

Can you give me the lates info about Perfecto On Tour like time, date, fm etc ?
And what does unofficial numbering ? Name change or what ?

thanks..

Old Post Mar-07-2009 11:52  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for showwmann Click here to Send showwmann a Private Message Add showwmann to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold: Perfecto On Tour - Sirius Area 38 [Tracklist Archive]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (73): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease identify this one for me! [2007] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBypass - "Cyberia" (Deep Trance mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread