Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by GGM
Nothing says VIP like a blanket on the grass and sandwiches.

nice!
getting more and more excited for this party

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-11-2012 18:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

Only 44 days to go...

Watch the NEW video for Digital Dreams Music Festival powered by Rogers at www.digitaldreamsfest.ca.

Old Post May-16-2012 11:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

What are the restrictions going to be like for bringing bags in? Are we going to be allowed to bring bags in with food, and blankets? Or are we going to subsist on over priced hot dogs for the weekend?

Old Post May-16-2012 12:05  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
What are the restrictions going to be like for bringing bags in? Are we going to be allowed to bring bags in with food, and blankets? Or are we going to subsist on over priced hot dogs for the weekend?

I doubt food/drinks will be allowed. I also expect the booze price to be high!

Blankets...might be possible. who knows.

Old Post May-16-2012 13:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

Just confirming final details with OP but you can definitely bring bags/clothing/blankets/etc with you. There are lots of pay lockers on site to store stuff as well - so you can safely store night wear during the day. If I understand correctly, 1 sealed bottle of water per person is also allowed. Drink preices will not be that bad - on par with the Toronto average. More details to come...

OS

Old Post May-27-2012 23:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by DJOS2
Just confirming final details with OP but you can definitely bring bags/clothing/blankets/etc with you. There are lots of pay lockers on site to store stuff as well - so you can safely store night wear during the day. If I understand correctly, 1 sealed bottle of water per person is also allowed. Drink preices will not be that bad - on par with the Toronto average. More details to come...

OS

nice! will there be water fountains on site as well?

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-28-2012 00:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
nice! will there be water fountains on site as well?

Yes - there are water fountains throughout the site.

OS

Old Post May-28-2012 19:30 
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

OS, can we store items in these lockers overnight?

Old Post May-28-2012 19:45  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigdaddyluke
Senior tranceaddict

OS,

will you be able to re-enter if you leave and want to come back later in the day/night?

Old Post May-29-2012 04:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bigdaddyluke Click here to Send bigdaddyluke a Private Message Add bigdaddyluke to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigdaddyluke
OS,

will you be able to re-enter if you leave and want to come back later in the day/night?

There are no in/outs. It has to do with the AGCO rules around the festival licensing program. I won't go into great detail but its part of the deal so that they can allow liquor sales throughout the property without requiring 19+ areas.

I'm checking on the locker question...

OS

Old Post May-29-2012 15:47 
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Can you make sure there is a Booster Juice stand on site or similar on site. I have a feeling I'm going to be TKO on Sunday afternoon and will be sitting under a tree in the shade while girls in small bikinis dance around me in slow motion. Or appear to be.

Old Post May-29-2012 16:44  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
schiraldihno
Senior tranceaddict

what if we have tickets for the tfc game on saturday night and then want to come back in after the game?

this is not allowed?
seriously?

Old Post May-29-2012 18:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for schiraldihno Click here to Send schiraldihno a Private Message Visit schiraldihno's homepage! Add schiraldihno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha 1998 la locomotive track 5... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEverything But The Girl - "Five Fathoms" (Steve Porter & John Debo mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread