Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Zykklon-Jay
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

I received word today that video of me dj'ing a relatively empty warehouse party in 2006 exists on one of my friend's hard drives. I know you've been waiting a long time for this. Stay tuned I will get a copy posted up as soon as possible.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 22:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

Old Post Jun-10-2012 22:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

This will be golden.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 23:00  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

preview photo. Bonus points for anyone who can ID the record sleeve in the left corner of the photo.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 23:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

It's clearly photoshopped, as we all know you're not capable of entertaining anyone, especially in person and from a 'musical perspective'.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-10-2012 23:42  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

This thread could resurect the whole MD forum but it probably won't!!

Old Post Jun-10-2012 23:53  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

Do I see red levels, Mark?

Old Post Jun-11-2012 00:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

phuture - acid traxx sounds phatter that way.

My dick is out, let's go.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 02:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

This is fuckin' fantastic.
I can't wait to see all the e-puddles scattered across the floor.

The record is clearly tiesto-fly

Old Post Jun-11-2012 03:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

i love appreciation threads.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 03:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

idk why he spelled it zykklon and now zykkklon
might as well go the whole nine yards

Old Post Jun-11-2012 07:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

Mark is a fabulous member who I can tell has a life outside of TA. He even posts great reviews at discogs.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 15:46  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Zykklon-Jay
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhats that sound 3? [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRietveld - "Don't You Want Me" (Instrumental Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread