Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.08.09 FSOE 350 @ Hammerstein Ballroom
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
hellosam
be prepared to drink

^^ i need more info on this

what is the timeline? rooms? how many?

I would explode....i feel like id want to see every artist....so if they are on for less time, or in separate rooms...i might pee myself

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

which means this event needs to be at least 40 hours long (2 hours each..tho id want more) so start at 9pm Friday to 9pm sunday HAHAHAH

Old Post Mar-10-2014 19:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hellosam
^^ i need more info on this

what is the timeline? rooms? how many?

I would explode....i feel like id want to see every artist....so if they are on for less time, or in separate rooms...i might pee myself

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

which means this event needs to be at least 40 hours long (2 hours each..tho id want more) so start at 9pm Friday to 9pm sunday HAHAHAH

Lets make a petition to make this a whole weekend straight show!!

Old Post Mar-10-2014 19:43  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by benjamin1forty

wait wut??

Classic Europe, making the US versions of these parties look like kindergarten class.

EDIT: AND ITS FREE! HOLY SHIT

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-10-2014 19:48  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

quote:
Originally posted by viperx29
Lets make a petition to make this a whole weekend straight show!!

I am on it!

I think wed actually do really well with that hahahah

isnt there a site for petitions? you just plug in your cause? HAHAHAH

Old Post Mar-10-2014 19:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

From the looks of it that polish show is also going to be in a Monastery or outside of it...

Edit: Apparently it's part of a music festival called Electrocity Festival.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-10-2014 19:51  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
From the looks of it that polish show is also going to be in a Monastery or outside of it...

Edit: Apparently it's part of a music festival called Electrocity Festival.

so i guess we already won our petition

BWAAAHAHAHAH

Old Post Mar-10-2014 19:55  United States
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

How sacrilegiously delicious. I can't imagine dancing to some fantastic trance while in an ancient monastery.

Old Post Mar-10-2014 19:57  Puerto Rico
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hellosam
so i guess we already won our petition

BWAAAHAHAHAH

We won but we need tix to poland ASAP!!!

P.S. I think we should start a charity fund for the poor people of TA

Old Post Mar-10-2014 22:41  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

^^

while you're at it, might as well dream out the whole fortnight, one nice trip eastwards:

Nature One @ Pydna 8/1-8/3
(papa-fest)

SonneMondSterne.X8 8/8-8/10
(http://www.sonnemondsterne.de/)
see link there for SMS.x7
nice showcases too.

8/15 this,
16 home

Old Post Mar-11-2014 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

Maybe I should go back home instead of plotting a trip to lumi..

If it's part of the festival then this will be broken up into two days or it's gonna be a full day event. Either way that polish fsoe line up puts ours to shame and then some

and as you kindly pointed out, it's freaking free..

Europe - 2348842
USA - 0

again. but who's keeping score, haha.

Old Post Mar-11-2014 12:42  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ViciousPanda
Maybe I should go back home instead of plotting a trip to lumi..

If it's part of the festival then this will be broken up into two days or it's gonna be a full day event. Either way that polish fsoe line up puts ours to shame and then some

and as you kindly pointed out, it's freaking free..

Europe - 2348842
USA - 0

again. but who's keeping score, haha.

I dont keep score just because ill lose my mind even more

Old Post Mar-11-2014 15:04  Romania
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Classic Europe, making the US versions of these parties look like kindergarten class.

EDIT: AND ITS FREE! HOLY SHIT

This is insane. I'm also on break prior to fall semester at that time, and I've been wanting to get back to Europe this year. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post Mar-11-2014 15:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.08.09 FSOE 350 @ Hammerstein Ballroom
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReally Beautiful Trance Tune [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFirewall - Reflections [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread